I Am So F*cked Right Now

well i got a list from the mechanic and the prices....not including labor, which would be 800...

lower control arms.....1164 (for 2) they said it really needs lower ball joints but they cant do them without getting the whole arm or something

2 struts............................383 (for 2)

allignment.........................90

wiper blades and backup light im not concerned about thats a cheap fix.....

they also said i need 2 front tires but i just got rims today so i knoecked that out....

The worst part is i called up my salesman and he acted like he didnt know who i was or anything.....

he lied right to my face....I could seriously kill this motherfucker right now....

i lodged a complaint but they said that they probably wont be able to do much....anyone know of any hitmen in the Manassas area? :(

rockauto.com

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i doubt my local store would have them for my car...Its a 93 dodge stealth base model.......any help finding these parts online would be greatly appreciated!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sorry for your pain bro. I hate most salesmen.

Keep all receipts for any work you have done and any parts you buy. Keep everything. You prob. won't get it back, but you never know.

If you or anyone you know is auto savvy, I would do a garage tune up. Plugs, plug wires, coil, O2 sensor (as said), air filter, oil, put in some Lucas Fuel additive- maybe some SeaFoam- and see if that won't get you passing emissions.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i thought it was emmisions also...

since when do they check you're control arms and ball joints...? haha they dont check that shit here

just get some friends and take them off and put them back on, it's not to bad at all

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

LCA's and struts can be changed by any do it yourselfer with basic tools like the dude said above. Do some research online about your type of car just to see if there are any special things you have to deal with and then get at it.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

thanks for helping calm me down...i should mention this is not emissions!! This is Maryland state inspection, like mechanical shit...its tougher than any other state i know of...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

thanks for helping calm me down...i should mention this is not emissions!! This is Maryland state inspection, like mechanical shit...its tougher than any other state i know of...

Must be! Here in the dirty south, they don't care if you have a tag half the time! LOL! I didn't know Maryland was so tough.

Get a bunch of your buds and knock that thing out. ....then go to the dealership and knock- on his door and tell him you don't appreciate him. At all. :aggressive:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived