They hate systems here.. Ive gotten 2 first ab $135 2nd ab $180...I did get pulled over in Wetumpka tho and the cop wanted a tour of everything. Hes was askin ab the lambo doors and stuff. Pretty sweet. And as far as them takin ur stuff away, my boy up in Birmingham got pulled over and they took his radio..

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Ive gotten one warning in naperville IL. At the time i was still runing my 2 blaupunkt amps on my same subs, but it was a sealed box with 2 cubes per chamber. Right before me this 40 year old man driving a mercedes was blasting beyonce, no hassle, i play a milli, get pulled over by a cop...wait for it...ON A FUCKING BICYCLE...I got a warning for being polite to the cop. Once he wrote me the warning though i asked why he harrassed the 19 (i was 19 then) year old kid but not the 40 year old man with bad taste in music who couldnt sing. Needless to say he wasnt happy about that but i already had the warning and he was on a bicycle, lol. Now you may be wondering, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET PULLED OVER BY A BICYCLE COP? Its simple, you catch a red light downtown naperville with 3 cars in front of you.

In my town, ive driven next to cops with my shit pretty loud. They really dont do anything. I had one once ask me to turn it down. Thats the most i have gotten, and they didnt even pull me over, just asked politely. Now i got a friend with a RF 10" P1 who got a ticket, she laughed and was like, really? I got a friend who is way louder than this, who bumps around town constantly, and has never once gotten a ticket.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

They hate systems here.. Ive gotten 2 first ab $135 2nd ab $180...I did get pulled over in Wetumpka tho and the cop wanted a tour of everything. Hes was askin ab the lambo doors and stuff. Pretty sweet. And as far as them takin ur stuff away, my boy up in Birmingham got pulled over and they took his radio..

Alot of places around me reserve the right to do so. Aurora will impound your car, take your shit, and ticket you $500 if they want. Cop would have to be in one shittastic mood to do that to you though.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

yeah i got a ticket.. stupid blind ass campus police didnt see the bright orange sticker hanging from my review so now i gotta pay the stupid ass 25 dollars ticket... man fucking bullshit.. sent in a appeal and them fucker declined it... acting like they dont recieve enough of our fucking tax money.. bitch ass niggahs...

/rant..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

what does the bright orange sticker have to do with anything?

Probably a parking permit. The did that to my brother once.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

lol man back when i was in high school my boy had like a 85 buick skylark with a single clearance 12 from best buy with a damn jensen amp lol rode around phalen(a park/ lake in st.paul MN) to see what was up and got stopped by them boys on horses lol mind you it is a park scen but damn near in the middle of st paul haha we got a warning cuz it wasnt too loud at all but they heard it. one rode a horse infront another behind and a cop on a bike came up to talk. man i cant believe i just remembered that shit now lol but then again it was prob 14-15ish years ago. fuckin horses lol wow, if anybody knows the twinciteis area and know of lake phalen you would laugh too haha

Probably a parking permit. The did that to my brother once.

correct.. i bought a whole semester parking permit which is orange this year .. (change color every semester).. and dont know how he could if missed.. and the sad thing is, the top part of the windshield isnt even tinted.. its just got the blue strip from factory..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

stupid me, i was thinking you got a ticket for bass, since thats kinda what the thread was about, LOL. Im sick so im not thinkin too quickly today. Now lookin at it again, makes perfect sense.

I've never been pulled over, but I've had a cop ask me what brands of gear I was running.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Archived