Here is the car - 04 Maxima

Maxima009.jpg

Candice isn't into the whole system thing, been married 9 years now and she still hasn't come around.... That's OK. Her car is the road-trip unit.... Time to do up some TV action for Conner and Callie.... (Conner=6 years, and Callie=8 months). There is no room in a maxima for a single-din DVD,

I usually deal with systems only... this TV/DVD joint is a little different, but I think we worked it out pretty good...

Here's the TV.

Maxima010.jpg

Had to do the DVD player under the pass. seat, stand-alone, she has the bose 6 disc in there already. Has a game plate for long road-trips, and an extra cig lighter for charging as well. Inverter is for the game plate as well as charging the laptop.

Maxima001.jpg

Maxima002.jpg

Maxima005.jpg

Maxima008.jpg

Conner giving it a test drive.... (wireless headphones showed up the next day)

Maxima003.jpg

What movie??? - One of the greatest!

Maxima004.jpg

Maxima006.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Barrrffff!

Space balls MFTFW!!!

Looks clean as all get-out. I bet the Kid is gonna love the trips now!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I bet if you really tried you could talk he into an 8 or something for the home theater feel in the car. When I first met my wife she didn't mind systems and wasn't really ever interested in having one in her own car. One day I told her that I was going to get her something and she said that she just wanted a CD player. Well she got that along with a 12, an amp, and replacement speakers up front. Ever since then she's all about it and hates it when anything goes out in her car for more than a day. She yells at me to go and fix whatever it is that has happened. Keep working on your wife, she'll come around sooner or later. My only advice would be to start small. Maybe even just a pair of 6 1/2" subs in the rear deck, or a nice component set up front. Anything will beat the Blows system in there now.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Man Pat do you do anything like 3/4 way ? that is nice looking my son would love that as well.

gotta do it up right, or it's not worth doing at all.. Thanks!!

I bet if you really tried you could talk he into an 8 or something for the home theater feel in the car. When I first met my wife she didn't mind systems and wasn't really ever interested in having one in her own car. One day I told her that I was going to get her something and she said that she just wanted a CD player. Well she got that along with a 12, an amp, and replacement speakers up front. Ever since then she's all about it and hates it when anything goes out in her car for more than a day. She yells at me to go and fix whatever it is that has happened. Keep working on your wife, she'll come around sooner or later. My only advice would be to start small. Maybe even just a pair of 6 1/2" subs in the rear deck, or a nice component set up front. Anything will beat the Blows system in there now.

I think I'm gonna get her when that Bose head unit goes out.... Then she's getting some goods in there. Only bad thing is that it all runs through the convenience center.... Haven't looked in to seein if there is a way to keep that and put a new deck in...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

convenience center?

Convenience center is that screen above the climate controls and radio that shows the station, time, trip odometers, and other various things like fuel economy and miles till empty. Last I saw, if you swap the head unit, that screen goes blank and stays that way... There has to be a way around that, just gotta do some digging..

now I gotta go watch Space Balls...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."