Jump to content

Please read the first post before voting.  

68 members have voted

  1. 1. PlayStation 3 vs. Xbox 360

    • Playstation 3
      31
    • Xbox 360
      37


Recommended Posts

Posted

oh no doubt people gonna take sides for one reason or another......im just not tryin to hear that one is better for graphics because i have yet to see that at ALL. Im all for it though, bring it on!!

i think the remote being to big is a legitimate reason to go PS.....i like those controllers too.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I have to agree about the graphics of one machine vs the other...there is not a big enough difference to consider that as a reason to take on over the other.

I personally prefer the games the PS3 has to offer. Little Big Planet, Resistance 1 & 2, Warhawk, Motorstorm and quite a few others. Now, inFAMOUS is out and that game seems like it is going to kick major ass. Played the demo, love it!

I watch Blu-Ray movies all of the time. My HD tv gets the crap used out of mostly due to this! The PS3 is always on! I can probably count on one hand the number of times it has been off longer than an hour.

oh no doubt people gonna take sides for one reason or another......im just not tryin to hear that one is better for graphics because i have yet to see that at ALL. Im all for it though, bring it on!!

i think the remote being to big is a legitimate reason to go PS.....i like those controllers too.

I recommend downloading the inFAMOUS demo as well as the Resistance demo if it is still available. Resistance is one of the best games I have ever played. The story is awesome!

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have both, I was a hardcore 360 fan(even having issues with RROD and connecting to the net to play game I still loved it), but while I type this on my ps3 web browser lol (damn laptop took a shit), I gotta be honest, PS3>360 all the way around its not even close. the one game i can say without a doubt looks better and I have played it on both systems now, is madden it looks better on the ps3 cant believe I waited so long to get one.

Posted

I have both, I was a hardcore 360 fan(even having issues with RROD and connecting to the net to play game I still loved it), but while I type this on my ps3 web browser lol (damn laptop took a shit), I gotta be honest, PS3>360 all the way around its not even close. the one game i can say without a doubt looks better and I have played it on both systems now, is madden it looks better on the ps3 cant believe I waited so long to get one.

neither can i :D now you have to convince meade to use his damn ps3 and u still need cod4
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...