I saw this video (well, the 2nd guy's video at least, thank god not that first one) when I was on acid. It was not cool. I got my revenge later that night when the same guys who made me watch it were then messed up and I was sober and it came on again.

Made them fuckers watch it :D

Super messed up!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

THAT SHITS INSANE. im cool just chillin here, no need to bury my ass til its time, fook that

when you were on acid?are you serious?

Yeah! The only thing I can imagine worse would be like going to a funeral on acid or something really messed up.

I'm too old for that now. Maybe someone else can pick up that freak flag :crazy:

images-1.jpg

The worst way to die, is getting lets just say "Violated" by a horse and bleeding to death.

Here is the link, No not to the video, you can find that on your own, but the news article about it.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...8_horse15m.html

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.