Sonic Electronix

show ur support :)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Spose ta be up cookin brefast or sumtin. Its like an alarm clock, WOOO WOOOOOOOOOO

I CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

the people crying need to experience a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif and then they may understand. but people are always going to cry about it, no matter what or where.

Team Bass-Hz

honestly, the only reason i got into car audio in the first place, was to piss off the people with the loud systems that would go by at 12-1 am in the morning blastin their shit... now i just go out and shut them down... :) But if people are respectable with it i dont see a reason to have some kinda law prohibiting it.

like for 1, i dont turn it up after 8 pm in some areas that are residential... 9pm and its down at vol 5 unless on the highway

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Man I get so tired of all this BS...These old ass people need to all move to the same location and drink there milk of magnesia and poop on themselves. Man i get so tired of having to look up and down the road everytime I turn my system on. Looking for the police. Who the hell pissed in someone's Cheerios and turned the whole free world against expressing our feelings through music. I think I should be able to turn my system up as loud as I want to. It ain't hurtin the damn birds or them hatin ass people. It lasts maybe a second as I drive by. When these old people fart they make more noise then my 1 second of bass passing down the road. Boy this burns me up. Seriously. A holes man.

Man I get so tired of all this BS...These old ass people need to all move to the same location and drink there milk of magnesia and poop on themselves. Man i get so tired of having to look up and down the road everytime I turn my system on. Looking for the police. Who the hell pissed in someone's Cheerios and turned the whole free world against expressing our feelings through music. I think I should be able to turn my system up as loud as I want to. It ain't hurtin the damn birds or them hatin ass people. It lasts maybe a second as I drive by. When these old people fart they make more noise then my 1 second of bass passing down the road. Boy this burns me up. Seriously. A holes man.

no kidding i keep sending them emails on youtube but the never fucking reply...... pussies

Archived