Sonic Electronix

Actually wouldnt the ''law'' be breaking the law?? Profiling all of us ''boomers'' :spiteful: is discrimination, We should start calling the cops everytime we have an old person driving under the speed limit.. :good: .... and i wonder how many of those police forcers have some ''boomers'' in there D.A.R.E. vehicles i know of 6 local agencies who have systems in there D.A.R.E. cars :censored: (h8n azz fkers)

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Actually wouldnt the ''law'' be breaking the law?? Profiling all of us ''boomers'' :spiteful: is discrimination, We should start calling the cops everytime we have an old person driving under the speed limit.. :good: .... and i wonder how many of those police forcers have some ''boomers'' in there D.A.R.E. vehicles i know of 6 local agencies who have systems in there D.A.R.E. cars :censored: (h8n azz fkers)

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

I happen to live in Sarasota County... :(

And that cop is BSing, they don't just pull over people for having their music at 3x the ordinance, they do it at or under the 25ft ordinance.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

honestly, you hear bass for like 5 seconds as someone drives by and theyre gonna bitch.

wtf

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived