she broke my heart, i broke her jaw, back of my hand was the last thing she saw.....

now pucker up the cousin kissers and give paw a kiss....like ma told cha to do

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

you want a country song with a drop in it that will shock the hell out of ya?

jamey johnson in color

forward the song to 2min.35 sec and turn the bass all the way up and hold on... it will go till 2m 57sec

yup :spiteful:

i like "the high cost of living" too

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol i want someone to try the in color song out and tell me if it drops in there car like it does in my van.. i love it, rewind it to the spot time and time again just to watch my dash self distruct

edit: damit i guess i need to find my pc speakers so i can see and hear all this stuff lol...

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Country is my favorite genre by far. I grew up on it, being from south mississippi doesn't help any. Rap is close behind it and i'll jam to some rock every now and then. Colt Ford is definatley a good one. Mixes my two favorite genres.

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

lol posers (jk) i had a colord gentlemen come to my house yesterday to hear the system in the van to possibly buy it (most if not all) and i didnt demo rap for him it was jamey johnson in color and man was he shocked lol... the smile on that mans face to some dame ole white boy country was priceless... and i think he may be honestly sold on the system too

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Shooter Jennings

Pat Green

Cory Morrow

Kevin Fowler

Garth Brooks

George Straight

David Alan Coe

Clay Walker

Just some of the favorites of mine, Mostly I like Texas country. Not that bullshit pop country they play on the tv and radio these days.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Shooter Jennings

Pat Green

Cory Morrow

Kevin Fowler

Garth Brooks

George Straight

David Alan Coe

Clay Walker

Just some of the favorites of mine, Mostly I like Texas country. Not that bullshit pop country they play on the tv and radio these days.

Couldn't agree with you anymore there. Hank Williams and Justin McBride. Two of favorite artists. No bullshit just straight country.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz