Sigh ... Ex Says She Might Be Prego

Well i guess the truth will come out in time. in the meanwhile there is not much you can do about it so live life. i hope for your sake its not yours. no offense but you probley have some growing up to do, my first came when i was 19 and i def was not ready. now being 25 and 2 kids later im more adjusted to fatherhood.i wish i would have waited till now to start having them but i would not trade my girls for anything.

i honestly hope it isnt mine cause i dont wanna have anything to do with her honestly.

and no im not ready for a but if it turns out that way i would take it in stride.

and i have my hands full enough with my girlfriends daughter :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I personally support abortion.

And on the topic of the "pee on a stick" I figured this would be a good time to post a video link.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

good god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just when i thought ur sunglasses pic couldnt get any worse

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

And on the topic of the "pee on a stick" I figured this would be a good time to post a video link.

:rofl:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hell yea !!!! lets mutilate a live innocent baby that has no say so, because 2 retarded ass people dont know how to be grown enough to fuckin use protection :clapping:

/Rant

:yahoo: hey yea you said it brother ... america at its best. .... ... .. you can be a part time cheif, your ole lady can be a part time oven, and at any time you can take what is in the oven and start over... its great being american and haveing a choice... my choice was vacesictmey (SP) lol dam thats a big ass word for me...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

hell yea !!!! lets mutilate a live innocent baby that has no say so, because 2 retarded ass people dont know how to be grown enough to fuckin use protection :clapping:

Ok yeah it sounds bad when you look at it like that, but when it comes to the perspective of a whole nation of overpopulation it sounds really good to me.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

the hell with over population... did you not see the picture of him from above....

:rofl:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

:yahoo: hey yea you said it brother ... america at its best. .... ... .. you can be a part time cheif, your ole lady can be a part time oven, and at any time you can take what is in the oven and start over... its great being american and haveing a choice... my choice was vacesictmey (SP) lol dam thats a big ass word for me...

see now thats very smart. if you dont want kids get ur shit tied, works great u can still blow ur load, and dont gotta worry about consequences... holy chit i think i spelled it right :rofl:

Performer i wasnt trying to offend you bro, i use to think abortions were ok UNTIL!!!! i saw a video of one. and if u have any kind of heart its very sad. especially now being a father, i wouldnt give my kids for the best time in the world.

but yea dwrong get ur shit in order man, being a father can be the best thing ever.having a gf with kids is nothing like having your own.... if it is yours

/Rant

Archived