The Proper Way To Celebrate An 18th Birthday

at walmart they care they have the shit locked up in a case like fort Knox. so you just get at home depot where they don't care unless you look super young

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

happy b day man buy some smokes lol and i didnt know you had to be 18 to buy super glue but thats wally word for you happy bday

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Spraypaint, yeah you have to be 18.

Not sure about the superglue, though...

at least in cali you have to be 18

ive been id'd for all that, sharpies, rated r movies etc....but only been id'd twice for smokes lolol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea, I actually wasn't questioned today... kinda made me mad... oh well.

Good point, but for a couple reasons actually. Mainly it has to do with me being careful with my money... I was with my parents when we all went out to eat for my birthday, so we stopped by walmart on our way back so I wouldn't have to waste gas... second Ill actually use this stuff... and thats about it. so I guess its all about the money :01nocomment8so:

I guess you are right though, I didn't make much use of being 18 today... lawlz

for my 21st ill buy beer or something, just for you. :01nocomment8so:

beers not a good way to save money