Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

GUYS DONT LET THE PIX FOOL U THIS RAMP IS HUUUGEE IN PERSON IF U STAND IN THE CENTER OF IT LOOKS LIKE THE WALLS ARE GOING TO COLLAPSE LOL

but yeah RAMP>ME

haha yeah ramp is big. hey 2marro all day i got a couple people coming over and were gonna try and bang out about 90% of this thing your welcome to come by, but 2marro is a WORK day not gonna bullshit and drink beer all day as usual lol. and yea we got the dog hes hella cool!! 12 weeks old and 30lbs, hes gonna be a monster! his dad is 180lbs and the vet said hes gonna be bigger then that!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

lol shit looks real scary to me...cant wait to see steve drop in on that big bitch...hope theres no big black moment

haha and if there is he knows there will be smd cameras here and it will be all over his site!!!! hahaha

where is he anyway? hasnt chimed in here in a while. Steve get the kids ready man this thing is almost done!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

:blink: ...I've always wondered how half pipes were built
I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

:blink: ...I've always wondered how half pipes were built

now you know! haha alot of work! feels cheap tho next to cars!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

heres some updates: got the decks almost done and started the 2nd layer of ply. yes the one post is way off level it has not been set yet....

i have 18 sheets of 1/2in ply sittin in the garage, and 12 12' 2x4s to finish the decks and V-brace them. i should be hanging the coping today and gettin more sheets up. also im goin around pricing out my top layer, cause thats the only thing that is not at my house right now. everything else is here!!

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0048.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

got about 2 hours in today solo got a couple more sheets down

Photo0052.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived