Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

flat bar or pipe coping?

looks like pipe, what size too?

i went with round 2.75OD American black steel pipe with an 1/8th in wall

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

lol shit looks real scary to me...cant wait to see steve drop in on that big bitch...hope theres no big black moment

sorry for the thread jack gary but I noticed you and earth both have like a tiny amount of posts but the same member number?

it confused me.. just curious

other than that looks good Gary, looks like my plans for New Years are freein up ;)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

damn this things lookin nice

i never skated, too clumsy, but i used to be big into it.

cant wait to see some finished pics/vids of it.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

thats soooo awesome...i wish i lived nearby...i would ATTEMPT to drop in when ready hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

sorry for the thread jack gary but I noticed you and earth both have like a tiny amount of posts but the same member number?

it confused me.. just curious

I SWEAR it said 5 posts its done it to Earthman too

I'll print screen it next time..

sorry for clogging your thread Gary! :give_rose:

other than that looks good Gary, looks like my plans for New Years are freein up ;)

im prolly just dumb, but dont understand what your saying so i dont have an aswer lol. but yeah new years isnt gonna be as wild as my bday party, its gonna be smaller and my baby will be here and when he goes to sleep we need to quiet down. it will be fun tho and if the god damn weather permits this ramp will be rideable. i have the money for the top layer and thursday morning when i get off work if the sun is out im gettin that shit on.

also anybody whos coming to my kickback shoot me a text letting me know youl be there. also i just got a new bbq so i want people to either bring a food item or alcohol. im pretty cleaned out iv dumped about a rack into this ramp in the last week....

damn this things lookin nice

i never skated, too clumsy, but i used to be big into it.

cant wait to see some finished pics/vids of it.

never to late to start! its hella fun! come give it a try! but hey enough smd memebers kick it over here all the time there will certainly be vids lol

thats soooo awesome...i wish i lived nearby...i would ATTEMPT to drop in when ready hahaha

haha i wish you lived near too lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

got more done yesterday, just went out and snapped some pics. forecast is saying rain 2marro, so now im just hoping the skateboard gods smile upon me and give me sun lol. if that sun comes out, il be tearing this thing up 2marro afternoon! after the skate layer is on, it will be fully skateable but i still have alot of cosmetics to do on it. plus i have to build my board catchers, paint, trim excess plywood and a bunch of other little things. also im gonna go pretty crazy on lighting as i build the outdoor kitchen. im planning on skate lighting, plus some decorative mood lighting. and i just setup cameras out in front of my house and il be adding them to the backyard as well

Photo0056.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

looking good man, not much more to go

yep its gettin close! and according to my weather forecast standing on top of the rollin, i dont see many clouds.... weather stills ays rain but we will see!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived