Jump to content

Just Got Home With The New Z.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice Purchase man. I like the color alot. I am wondering why you paid more than the list price though. Since the economy is so bad why did they charge more than its worth? Either way great car.

Posted

that is a sick car. Its cool how it still resembles a 350z just way more bad ass!

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

Posted

Nice Purchase man. I like the color alot. I am wondering why you paid more than the list price though. Since the economy is so bad why did they charge more than its worth? Either way great car.

I paid $500 over msrp... Because they only had 2 370 on the whole lot. (more than what any nissan dealership around me has) Also, seeing as there will only be 35,000 2009 370z and only 10,000 2010 370z... I'm fine with paying only $500 over msrp

Posted

Posted Image

Love the car man!

Lowered it looks even more agressive :)

Posted Image

And save some up for some nice big rimz ;)

Posted Image

Sorry man, i had to do it :D

Congrats with that beautifull new whip!

 

Posted

lol i was gonna say something to ya about that too herrie. beat me to it :D

Posted

some tight shit herrie...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

Nice Herrie, thanks. Don't like the rims but i DO like the drop. Anyway, im out for a while... Gonna go for a "cruise" :D

Posted

that would be sick if you added some tints to it..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1311 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...