Wow

even if the wire catches fire Im sure that he can rip that shit out its not like he used a big orage cord

I don't know if you have ever done that before. I did one time without my gloves on and the glowing red wire burnt my 4 fingers damn near to the bone. Needless to say I didn't rip anymore shorted out extension cords off of a car.. That shi@ hurt. That was my EPIC FAIL PIC>

yea im not gonna lie if a friend came up to pick me up and had this in his car id prolly slap the shit out of him :aggressive:

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

well if he does short ir out all he really has to do is unplug the extension cords lmao. pretty cool "switch" haha totally worth not trying...

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

LOL!!!!! That stuff is priceless... he could have atleast went and bought a toggle switch for 3.00..lol I wonder why he would think it's sufficient? Although xplod amp probably cost him all of 10 dollars to begin with

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Love how the power is just sitting there in the METAL door... Easiest way to short, wow

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

• 2 weeks later...

LOL @ 2:24 he calls his car a " dirty bitch "......funny shit!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

damn thats a fuckin noob, ive seen some wierd ass setups in my time but a extention cord for a power wire? and the plug dangling around 1/8'' away from the door guide bar that is a real ground also(i use this sometimes to ground my test light to)

im amazed his shit aint cought fire already, and DONT, i mean DONT pull out a wire thats shorted out without some kind of protection on ur hands, that will burn the fuck out of every piece of skin that touches it and there is nothin to keep it from hurtin ecept time, my dad told me one time how to check if a battery had power, said to take a piece of wire n touch it to each side of the posts, i did that shit n it melted all the insolation off the wire n burnt the piss out of my fingers and i never done it scence

ive learned alot from smd to keep me from being a fuckin retarded noob like this guy here, my friend is a redneck n he used 12awg stranded wire like u use in conduit pipeing for a house to power his amp, n he used a fuse, but this guy, i unno hes just full of fail, hell ied give him a 12awg wireing kit just so he dont burn his car up, said it costs $100 for a wireing kit?

all that amp needs is a decent 8guage kit, or a shitty 4guage with a 8guage reducer, i bet all that bass he's gettin is clipped all to hell from that "400w" headunit he's got lol

lol, atleast he didn't have the amp mounted under the hood n run the speaker wire threw the door n shit lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif