Made My Own Voltage Module Edit: Video And Pics Up

i can tell you i did not open up my alt so the link posted above is not what i did.

just took a cell video. uploading now...

No plans on selling it sure MLA has some kinda patent. just for my rides and a couple for friends.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i can tell you i did not open up my alt so the link posted above is not what i did.

No plans on selling it sure MLA has some kinda patent. just for my rides and a couple for friends.

were buds. were bros. were tight. RIGHT? :)

u should sell it as your own module.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

ayeeee u remember me right?u member cousin john!!!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Very cool. Id like to have one for the blazer :)

might be able to make that happen :friends:

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

and if your looking thru my PB and see a circuit diagram its for a 5mhz crystal oscillator. no pics of the voltage module board.

video

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

btw: the regulator plug was off cause i needed to jump a wire and did not cut it yet.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Very cool. Id like to have one for the blazer :)

same

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

would be nice to know how to build one of these instead of paying like $200 from MLA......but then again they've probably worked out some bugs you haven't seen yet.

seems like this post is here just to say "look what I did, too bad for you guys" ..... much like perpetual motion machines where people build them and then won't show people how it's done because it's just trickery.

Archived