Noobtastic14 Posted May 23, 2009 Author Report Posted May 23, 2009 12? idk i forget, till recently it really hasn't mattered much but i'll try and get some 10ga speaker wire soon for the power double -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
fearof85 Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 you beat me to it...i scrolled down and deleted that right when i saw it...what an ass...next time he makes a smartass remark like that hes gone for a week...i hate negative smartass people p.s good shit noob...what you hittin? Chode, Honestly bro I was just joking. And on this forum I don't think I have ever been negative or made "smartass comments". I was joking everyone, lighten up. As far as deleting my post, way to get on you high horse and make the usual powertripping comments. Noob, There can be only one. EDIT-What new amp are you using? Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
Noobtastic14 Posted May 23, 2009 Author Report Posted May 23, 2009 HAHAHA -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Torres Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 i scrolled down and deleted that right when i saw itwhat sucks is it's still in his quote
fearof85 Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 ^^^^^ HAHA. Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
Bills Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 muahahahahahahahahahahahah. ha wait till i get my vids up, i'll beat u noob. lol looks nice, sure does pound Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Noobtastic14 Posted May 23, 2009 Author Report Posted May 23, 2009 joooo not loud enough Vids or Lies -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Rogers Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 thats pretty kickass drew! i wish my lady friend would show a smidgen of interest in car audio.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
AI James Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 hate to be an ass but thats not a 1997 sentra buddy maybe an 87 but not a 97
Noobtastic14 Posted May 23, 2009 Author Report Posted May 23, 2009 Good call james! only one to notice i have a typo in the opening credit- it is an 1987 Sentra -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.