Second Skin Audio

New Wall Ideas

Ok i need some damn ideas... i want to start on the rebuild this weekend.

Right now i have 2 separate boxes bolted together at 38 hz 5.5 cubes after displ. i plan on going down to 35-32 ish hz and goin a bit bigger on the box... shared chambers

It will be my first build inside the truck but here are my 3 designs, let me know which one you think would yield the best output

-Daily Driver

Listen to Rap

2 18" hdc3's

3kwrms per pair

wallideas.jpg

newbox1.jpg

my current set up

newbuild.jpg

going in this

102_1144.jpg

Im leaning towards the last design on the right with the port on top... but i think if i did port on the drivers side id get louder, and it would be easier to build..... i just dont want a giant port behind my entire seat.... but whatever works i guess

Edited by mxman38

port on top thats how me and my buddy cars are

edit-hes the car

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=45183

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

I like port on driver side

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

This might sound dumb... But once you build in a truck... how do you get the box out... just start cutting away?

build the box so it fits in the door way if there not enuff room build it in the car and when you have to take it out use mr. saw

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Another vote for port on the driver's side.

x2 port drivers side

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0