Sonic Electronix

i was at a light the other day just beatin and there was a cop on the otherside of the intersection and when i got to my gf's he drove by acouple times and then another squad was following him and they came by and me and her were sitting in my truck with the doors open just talking halfway in the road and the cop stopped and said to turn the bass down from now on when im driving. i didnt think my system was that loud.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

well guess im a super asshole, i play my music everywhere, thats what i bought it for. only time i dont play it is at a stoplight and old people are around or if i see little kids. fuck everything else.if i didnt want to hear bass i would of kept my stock stuff.well and i like to piss people off, my neighbors and i have an agreement, i dont complain about them being loud as hell, they know not to say anything about my music :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i dnt think i got a prolem bumpin around my nabors, one likes to rev his str8 piped v8, n the other soot a 12guage so a lil tuneage aint so bad, hell my cool nabor on the hill said i was vibrateing her floor n she said i dont mind hearing music but all i hurd was boom boom, n this was when i had my honda goin with 2 mtx 4500 1544's in a sealed box off a mtx500d and now i got 2 mtx8000 15's off a memphis 1000.1, its like twice if not 3 times louder than that n cleaner n my cuzin lives next door n she has yet to bitch about it, so i guess i can say i got some cool nabors

but i dont bump shit at a stoplight, but when i drive i let shit wang like no other:)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I also make sure to turn it down if I see anyone wearing hearing aids.

Hearing aids magnify the sound tremendously, I can only imagine it would really hurt their already damaged eardrums.

well guess im a super asshole, i play my music everywhere, thats what i bought it for. only time i dont play it is at a stoplight and old people are around or if i see little kids. fuck everything else.if i didnt want to hear bass i would of kept my stock stuff.well and i like to piss people off, my neighbors and i have an agreement, i dont complain about them being loud as hell, they know not to say anything about my music :D

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i keep forgetting this board is full of model citizens :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i keep forgetting this board is full of model citizens :rolleyes:

ha in my friends car whenever we hear anyone playing music without bass im like oh hell no roll the windows down and do hair tricks across cars ( i wish) but we let down the windows down and wang right next to them

I would'nt say I was being a dick about it, just doing the final tuning on it. As soon as a I turned my car off, she came over and said, "Do me a favor and don't crank it in the driveway. Impressive stereo though." I just said sorry and I would'nt let it happen again.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Archived