Sonic Electronix

i live in semmes, al and its hard to find somewhere to test out your stuff. so i tried to test out my new setup for like 5 minutes to get the amp right. 10 min later a cop that lives like 4 houses up from me stopped while i was out working on my truck and said "do you like your stereo" i replied yes i do. He then said "i hate for it to go missing" i replied, i would sure hate to catch the guy you took it. sometimes we mean no harm bumping at our house but when people threaten me over it, i think thats to much.

why can the guy cut his grass at 6am, but i cant tune my truck for 5 minutes

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

any time i turn mine up i get complaints. lol. i demo my yukon several times a day, and it never fails i scare someone. i guess 153db's @ 37hz is scary

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

driving around your out of someones hair in a matter of seconds sitting in a residential your just being an ass

x2..

yes the bass travels, but its only like 30 seconds of boom boom boom while you drive by vs, sitting in one spot going boom boom boom for however long you did it..

Now you just lost respect from your neighbors and will always be nit picking about any and every little thing. Not cool.

I always find a empty parking lot out of a residental area. (I got a decent lit carwash i mostly goto out on a hwy outside of town).

Bass Race Creed

* I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me.

* I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury.

* I will never operate my system in violation of the law.

* I will do my best to represent the sport of Bass Race in a positive fashion.

* I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events.

* I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport.

* I will always abide by the Bass Race rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well.

well guess im a super asshole, i play my music everywhere, thats what i bought it for. only time i dont play it is at a stoplight and old people are around or if i see little kids. fuck everything else.if i didnt want to hear bass i would of kept my stock stuff.well and i like to piss people off, my neighbors and i have an agreement, i dont complain about them being loud as hell, they know not to say anything about my music :D

im with you!! i did not spend all this money jst to keep it down!!! same over here kids, old peepz, and cops are the only ppl i turn it down for!! if im in a red light bumpin it and the person next to me dont like it!!! in about 45 sec the light is gonna turn green and they dont have to hear me anymore!! unless we get the next light red too lol. And if i get jacked o well its not the first time you can say i deserve it but i try not to bump it near residential area. Everyone has something they love to do and what ever that might be you would not want anyone to tell you to stop doing it!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

^^^^ people like you two are the reasons for such harsh and stricter stereo fines. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

i mean i know its effd up but then why get such a loud system if you cant bump it for!! i know there is a time and place to do it!! but i jst dont see why ppl hear bass and turn it down!! and its only half way!!! i never bump it full blast everywhere im driving only when there is a potential cantidate dat wants to challange me!!! its only for a few seconds that they are hearing it. and if ppl would ask nicely i would turn it down but they always have to be assholes about it, well most of the time!! there are some ppl that do ask good

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

tbh i payed for it so imma use it. its the same when sum1 cut there exhaust out of there POS truck and rev the engine and race down residential area streets. so if we're assholes for banging out shit that we worked hard on and paid for we can call the 1s asshole for judging us. dont get me wrong i respect the elderly and the lil children and the time when people are sleep but thats not gonna mean im not gonna listen to the music the way i want too. a complaint is a complaint a ticket is a ticket if sum1 gets a ticket for loud music they laugh about it and pay its their fault.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

back when i had a system in high school i wasnt very considerate...yet, i live in bum fuck so im not sure anybyody heard me but cows :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

come on. if you are in your garage at let's say midnight and you just tied up the last loom of wires...... you'd wait till the morning. With all the problems the world has why do people still have to find something to complain about. only difference in a system and a Harley is the frequency. when i was little livin in Nashville :lazy: i used to wake up bobbin my head all through the night. :spiteful: :spiteful: everyone was just really cool about it. haha bunch o dudes in there draws crowded around a regal at 2 a:m grinnin like mad!!! (wow that sounded kinda creepy). Lol lived in a apartment complex.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

i was told by a cop the other day to turn it down. He was across the intersection at a red light

and he came on his mega phone rite as i turned it down and said "Please turn down the music"

thought it was pretty funny.

Had one of those too but I was in gang territory at midnight off a BIG bottle of Carlos Rossi (didn't want to drive but at my house I hit the restroom and everyone boned out and left my friend with no ride!) I was beatin with all the windows down and didnt even see the cops but he heard me an had me pulled over in less than 100 yards. Gave me the longest ticket I have ever seen, tinted windows, music, no front plate, etc but NO DUI!!!! :drinks:

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived