Anyone Seen Splphreak?

I hope I get it also and that it works out. For anyone that has dealt with me before, mainly on other forums, they know I will give MANY chances for someone to make it right and I give plenty of time because I know things happen that we can't control, such as how long you could be in the hospital. Anyways SplPhreak, thanks for getting back with me and hopefully you are true to your word!

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Well I hope it really was that he was in the hopital (not that I want anything bad to happen to anyone) instead of him trying to rip you off....but I think you should have him e-mail you the tracking number as soon as he gets it as proof that he sent your item out.

And good luck with all of this.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well I hope it really was that he was in the hopital (not that I want anything bad to happen to anyone) instead of him trying to rip you off....but I think you should have him e-mail you the tracking number as soon as he gets it as proof that he sent your item out.

And good luck with all of this.

Yeah I told him to email me a tracking number ASAP and that I wanted it either USPS priority or UPS/Fedex 3rd day if possible

didnt this guy just buy a 45k dollar car? What the fuck.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SplPhreak are you still reading this? If so did you get my email!?

If you are reading this, go ahead and ship it, fastest that you can (within reason). Maybe 3rd day UPS/Fedex or USPS priority?

Let me know whats up! (Haven't gotten a response from the e-mail I sent.)

Here is the e-mail that I got from him on the 19th.

"Yeah. So anyway. After all the bullshit on SMD, a site I will never go back to, I just did get home(even though I was supposed to be home almost a week ago). I can't believe people would honestly say fuck this guy he's a scammer etc. Shit happens in life. Anyway, Ill send you your money back or whatever you want. Sorry this shit happened, I should have known to never go through with the deal for my friend because he is irresponsible and it falls back on me. Ill make it right, even if it comes out of my own pocket. Let me know if you want your money back or the head unit.

P.S - Feel free to post this on SMD. If they wanna think I scam people out of their hard earned money then so be it. Asif the admins would go along with it too, shows how mature they are giving someone a "scammer" title and not giving the person a chance to respond."

Edited by HPI_Savage25