4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

still at the ratass motel and I have been hella busy, if I didn't answer your pm its prolly because I didn't see it or seen it and just read to fast at one point I had like 12 pm's, but pm me again things are slowing down a lil bit now so no more unanswered or skipped pm's. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused anyone by not answering my pm's.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

still at the ratass motel and I have been hella busy, if I didn't answer your pm its prolly because I didn't see it or seen it and just read to fast at one point I had like 12 pm's, but pm me again things are slowing down a lil bit now so no more unanswered or skipped pm's. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused anyone by not answering my pm's.

-Steven-

i left you another pm.. i need prices on what you want for everything right now.. so. i can give you an answer... i got cash

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

yeah but not to many people have the parts that can fix that amp, unless you have some leads that can help me out. I opened it up to see if it was a cold solder joint that came loose but I wasn't that lucky.

-steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

check out landis tech.... rockford sold them all their old stuff

# is 704-575-2134

Btw last time i contacted them was a while back so im not sure if they are stil running

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived