Time Warp is on now here, better than pitch men that just went off, Ill "Stay glued" unlike what they say the jackhammer did....... [/Awful Jokes]

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

They were also using an AC meter, which I doubt was right. That MTX truck was probably only hitting 152 to 155.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

It's a Chevy Avalance, not the EXT. It has 4 10"MTX 8500 woofers for mids and a dual MTX jackhammers (22" round style). The car has been around for a while. They are running I believe 17,200W total watts among the subs and speakers. Those fuckers went up in smoke. The mythbusters were watching with live high speed and were like" Uhh, your subs are smoking." Haha. I doubt a 160 though. I don't care what anybody thinks about the Jackhammer, if one landed on my doorstep even I would be like holy shit! I would love to play with a 300+ib sub, even if it is a big piece of shit (as long as it was free). Haha!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

new subs my ass.... :rofl: that thing couldnt play more than 30 seconds at a time at world finals in 07 before it started stinking.....

oh well not everyone can be as knowledgeable as the SMD crew :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I don't care what anybody thinks about the Jackhammer, if one landed on my doorstep even I would be like holy shit! I would love to play with a 300+ib sub, even if it is a big piece of shit (as long as it was free). Haha!

I feel the same way, then over half the people out here bashing the sub run some cheap ish...

The jackhammer comes in a daily and spl version too! the spl version is like 1500$ more. Cost in one book at the shop is like 6gs and 7gs for the other. LOL

Ill be watching family guy for the next 15 minutes til the new mythbusters comes on at 11pm central time on discovery.

Archived