I will ask on my day off on monday. True, I never asked that question

I have good news for me, These guys and there customer support, they sent me out a stator as soon as they found out my stator was hit in shipping, and I came home for lunch today, and found a new stator on my porch, I was happy

A+++ service from these guys. I didnt even get to ship out my bad stator yet!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I will ask on my day off on monday. True, I never asked that question

I have good news for me, These guys and there customer support, they sent me out a stator as soon as they found out my stator was hit in shipping, and I came home for lunch today, and found a new stator on my porch, I was happy

A+++ service from these guys. I didnt even get to ship out my bad stator yet!!

man all i have to do is find another case and get two of those kits and ill be set ,that is other than the bracket, belt and pullies. i think i can come up with something.

I purchased one back in December, This is with a small pulley though....

125Amps@750Rpm - 185Amps@1500Rpm - 238 Amps@2000Rpm

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Not bad numbers. I have to get a small pulley, I was going to buy one from this other company I seen online

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.springhillautoelectric.com/index.php?

I cant wait to see people running Iraggi, Mech, Ohio, or other companies come in here and say something bad about the company, it will happen

Cool site, and great job on the alt mang!

Why cant you wait for people to bitch tho?

If theres one thing you should know its this. No matter how many high performance parts you put in something the better it should get, or more power it will put out.

In theory top notch high amp alt parts should perform and do great, but thats not always just the case.

Same type of mistake happens with people who build motors.

They open up a jegs and buy some headers, full 3 inch stainless exhaust, roller rockers, roller cam, Some insaily expensive rods, etc. And then they add up the horsepower that they should get, and they thinking they got a 500hp car they just built, but then the dyno comes into play and it only does 345hp

I only know the basics of an alternator, never took one apart or rebuilt my own, but I must say there has to be some more knowledge into building a strong powerful alt up. I think that if you worry about peak amperage too much your going to start to lose out on the idle amperage.

I know powermaster makes some alts like this, and they are for trailor queen vehicles and competition only because they dont charge at all during idle speeds.

PS: if you previoulsy owned an iraggi, and got it dynoed and your specs where way off. You got every right to bitch, unless you like taking a big fat one up your pooper! :)

Do you have to call them to find out what upgrade parts to buy? I cant figure it out i have a 2000 2.2 cavalier stock 105 amp alt. Could anyone help?

I think this is it? How difficult is it to dissassemble the stock alt? Is there already a how to on the forum on this?

http://www.springhillautoelectric.com/inde...mp;productId=39

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived