Nba Finals Lakers Vs. Magic

What ??????? The Lakers are more consistant than the magic they went 7 games round 1 with the 76ers and seven with bosten w/out k.g and 6 with the cavs they were 1 game away from playing the most games possible going into the finals .

Do your math homie ?????

I didn't mean specifically win for win. I'm talking about the players performances in the games, I understand *oh kobe can make up for the slack and assist with a win* is the mentality of just about every laker fan out there still. But he hasn't been performing all too well and the bench players have been making up for the slack of the starting 5 just in case you haven't noticed. Orlando is a good team offensively far better and more consistent with scoring than the lakers have shown this playoff season.

I understand *it doesn't matter who scores the points all it matters is you have enough to win* Orlando will give you guys hell on the offensive and defensive boards for you to win though. I don't know if you watching any of the magic games but they should not be under estimated man, they have proven that they deserve to be where they are.

I'll be sitting here watching it with a tub of popcorn and root beer the whole way in! I'm not biased towards either team, I don't jump on the fanboy board just because the hometown team is eliminated. (phail rockets)

Just being real about the situation mang

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

You can forget about dwight COWARD dominating pau, bynum and odom at the same time . and as for th 3 pt.ers you can also forget about it with ariza on RETARD lewis and kobe on TURDkalu bet that they will be contested 3s .Lakers have to much fire power it will come down to the magics D if you have any chance of winning . or if the lakers beat themselves .

LETS HANDLE THIS SH$T LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!

GET YOUR MOUTH OFF OF KOBES DICK. i believe the lakers didnt beat the magic once in the regular season..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

GET YOUR MOUTH OFF OF KOBES DICK. i believe the lakers didnt beat the magic once in the regular season..

Thank you. As ive stated before. They play the same game they do in the regular season. BASKETBALL. The lakers lost BOTH! Yeah they will win a game but the Lakers better do their best to get both games at home. These were the 2 best teams in the regular season for winning on the road!!! It could go 7 it could go 5! Id liek to see 4 straight by the Magic but thats unrealsistic lol. Whats gonan be tough for LA is 3 straight Orlando home games in a crowd that is gonan be LOUD! As for pau, and bynum stopping Howard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont make me laugh that hard again. Thats liek the funniest playoff line ive heard this post season! Its gonna take those 2 players and 10 maybe even all 6 of bynums fouls to stop Howard from dropping 30. I know Gasol cant stop him, Bynum will foul out early cause he doesnt play defense with his feet. Hell he might even be thrown out for those pussy fouls where he give up and just shoves or hacks the offensive players head off. He dont know how to play backdown defense and Gasol, is to tiny to stop Howard from posting. Better hope the game where they cant stop Howard and have to triple team him that the rest of the Magic team isnt hot behind the line or the Lakers may get the largest loss in NBA history! GO MAGIC!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i honestly dont follow the season but when this time comes me and the woman both watch, i think its the lakers time but say Orlando has it....just my "guess"

Lakers all the way. I'm not saying it cause I'm a Cavs fan, but Orlando will not win a game in LA. The Lakers match up against Orlando much better than the Cavs did since they have no real big men to contend with D Howard. On the other hand the Lakers do and their two great big men are better than the one and only big man that Orlando has. Don't even tell me that Gortat or whatever his name is will even be a threat at all.

As far as defending the 3 point shot LA has one thing that Cleveland didn't and that's a great 3 point shot of their own. That was something that the Cavs lacked and by no means does LA. It will be an okay series but I say LA 4-1. Sorry Orlando fans you guys just don't have what it takes.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Lakers all the way. I'm not saying it cause I'm a Cavs fan, but Orlando will not win a game in LA. The Lakers match up against Orlando much better than the Cavs did since they have no real big men to contend with D Howard. On the other hand the Lakers do and their two great big men are better than the one and only big man that Orlando has. Don't even tell me that Gortat or whatever his name is will even be a threat at all.

As far as defending the 3 point shot LA has one thing that Cleveland didn't and that's a great 3 point shot of their own. That was something that the Cavs lacked and by no means does LA. It will be an okay series but I say LA 4-1. Sorry Orlando fans you guys just don't have what it takes.

You are a funny man, hilarious... Lakers have a washed up fisher and a kobe as far as 3 point shooting goes. Ariza can hit his outside shots... IF he's left open, so can odom and far whatever the hell his name is. I don't think orlando will hand them shit, It'll be a tough series. orlando isn't the team to give up when they are down a couple points or games either way. They seem a bit more thirsty than the lakers do tbh. Just my 0.02

What makes you think that the lakers won't lose at home? They have quite a few times this season man...

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived