2 Btl 18's.. Breakage Has Begun

man thats funny mine didnt last 5 mins after my install and my head liner is almost air tite i've been thinkin about usein wood peices on the sides of it and screwin it back in

I really haven't got around to fixing that yet - I've just been diggin' riding around listening to some sweet tunes, It's been like a week off for me; nobody wantin' me to help them out, just get to enjoy what I have........

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice setup..........I get more ideas by the day.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

• 2 weeks later...

still no vids?

I promise I'm working on it - my drivers window motor went out, so I pulled the drivers door panel, then figured I'd pull the passengers panel to change the door latch while I was on a roll. And since they were out, I deciced to pull the panels apart, then the carpet off of the lower doors and put some nice vinyl down. In short, my new regulator showed yesterday, the panels should be done today or tomorrow, then it'll all be back together. I'll put up a post on the panels, they're looking really nice. And vids will come if it ever stops raining. Thanks for bugging me though, it's more motivation to finish up and get some video shot.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

sounds good man. post some pics of the panels too. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 5 months later...

I promise I'm working on it - my drivers window motor went out, so I pulled the drivers door panel, then figured I'd pull the passengers panel to change the door latch while I was on a roll. And since they were out, I deciced to pull the panels apart, then the carpet off of the lower doors and put some nice vinyl down. In short, my new regulator showed yesterday, the panels should be done today or tomorrow, then it'll all be back together. I'll put up a post on the panels, they're looking really nice. And vids will come if it ever stops raining. Thanks for bugging me though, it's more motivation to finish up and get some video shot.

NOW do you have vids?

bump this shit. I want vids dammit <_<

NOW do you have vids?

bump this shit. I want vids dammit <_<

I posted a couple up a while back - Now the burban is quite a bit louder, so it is about time to put up a couple more. Maybe when the sausage project is finished up, I'll take them both out and shoot some more vids.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=7515

• 9 years later...

Do you have any current builds?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived