well i would like to get my full back done. if you've ever played saints row 2, it's the tattoo with a cross and rays of light coming from behind and a banner at the bottom that says "forgive me for i have sinned". does anyone know about how much that could run me? and maybe if there is a place that would do it for me.......even though i'll be 16.??

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

u still need ur parents to sign the release form. no reputable tattoo shop will do it. and a full back tat can run up to a grand, depending on the detail in it. ive never seen the tat ur talkin about so i couldnt say off hand.

:)

depends on who does it... and also how long itll take.. a full back peice runs in the 8-10hour range with outlining and shading. Most charg by the hour, some by the job.... it all depends where you go to have it done.....imma say to be safe, $700-1000 for a good artist

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

that's not as much as i heard. i heard a guy try to tell me that it'd cost around $1600-$2000 to get it done. so i might be able to swing that by the end of this year.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

At 16years old are you sure you wanna go through with getting your entire back done?

edit: and I don't mean pain wise...I mean are you sure that's what you want for the rest of your life or unless you wanna go through the pain of getting it removed...and possible scaring.

Just something to think about.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

At 16years old are you sure you wanna go through with getting your entire back done?

edit: and I don't mean pain wise...I mean are you sure that's what you want for the rest of your life or unless you wanna go through the pain of getting it removed...and possible scaring.

Just something to think about.

Yeah man I would definately hold out on getting a full back piece right now. Kind of a big step for a 16 year old IMO.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i've wanted this done for alittle while now. i always have a shirt on so i can get a job and they don't have to worry about anyone seeing my tattoo. and i think it's gonna be kinda sexy lookin. lol. i would like to have it done. REALLY like to have it done.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

u still need ur parents to sign the release form. no reputable tattoo shop will do it. and a full back tat can run up to a grand, depending on the detail in it. ive never seen the tat ur talkin about so i couldnt say off hand.

i say more than that

that's not as much as i heard. i heard a guy try to tell me that it'd cost around $1600-$2000 to get it done. so i might be able to swing that by the end of this year.

i say closer to this price range. i have about half my back done. working on getting the rest. right now i have a cross with wings coming from the sides of it and it's smoked together at the top with the phrase 'Solamente Dios puede juzgarme' (Only God can judge me). the wings stop just above my bottom rib. decent amount of shading. i think so far that's run me around $1100. the cross was done as a job, everything else was done hourly, which turns out cheaper. i know all shops will vary, but a ballpark range should be close. typically $100 an hour is what a decent shop would charge (around me that is)

and x3 on waiting. it took me a year to get the right cross i wanted. and i think another year to find the wings i wanted. but as long as it's something you've wanted for a while then you're probably good to go. tho 16 years is damn young for that. if you're even the slightest bit iffy...i wouldnt do it

i say closer to this price range. i have about half my back done. working on getting the rest. right now i have a cross with wings coming from the sides of it and it's smoked together at the top with the phrase 'Solamente Dios puede juzgarme' (Only God can judge me). the wings stop just above my bottom rib. decent amount of shading. i think so far that's run me around $1100. the cross was done as a job, everything else was done hourly, which turns out cheaper. i know all shops will vary, but a ballpark range should be close. typically $100 an hour is what a decent shop would charge (around me that is)

and x3 on waiting. it took me a year to get the right cross i wanted. and i think another year to find the wings i wanted. but as long as it's something you've wanted for a while then you're probably good to go. tho 16 years is damn young for that. if you're even the slightest bit iffy...i wouldnt do it

so it is a bit higher then i thought. idk. i think one of my friends knows a guy so i might be able to get it cheaper. that tattoo you have sounds pretty sick though. pics maybe? and i've had people re-draw it up for me and i've spent time looking at other crosses and tattoos and whatnot. i saw this tattoo and LOVED the way it looked. i'll see if i can find a pic for people who haven't seen. but i love it. i've wanted it for about 8 months now and i still haven't been able to get it because i haven't been 16. and some shops won't do it until i'm 18 because something with your back still growing and the tattoo stretching out.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i want 3/4 to all of my back done, and yea 2 grand is a conservative price for what i want.but i want a full color very detailed piece of work...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived