Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Vr3 Has Extreme Subwoofers!


Recommended Posts

Posted

x2

well if someone drives a yellow car it might work out :P

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

Posted

what-you no doing like-30-of these would be the shit -you no some one is doing like-150.0db--on the dash with 15-vr 3amps and 30-of those subs--in a [[ bus ]]--and you no this man-- i only wish i could get me some so i would be the sshhiitt--to

Posted

never even heard of that?

Okay, the forum is changing its style while Iam reading posts this morning

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

2 hundo?!?! F that, ive seen em at walmart a while back, i wanna say dif color for dif sizes if i remeber right. they look like a smiley on thr PC lol :D

Posted

i had one of those lol i was borrowing it from a friend.sounded okay but i had a 150 rms soundstream trying to run it LOL

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

i still don't think i would get them. maybe if they were like $40 a piece MAYBE. but other then that, i don't think so. however, it'd look cool/weird for show. have like 4 15" yellow subs in ya truck. that'd be different. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2176 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...