Guys, Please Wish Me Luck.....

Hey my x-wife failed 3 times, and at that time she was the smartest person i knowededed...lol Keep your head up bro, im sure you will do fine on the retest.

I always thought tests should be in real world situations.. like go on a run with teh EMTs and SHOW you know your shit, not just answer some question some over paid fatt ass make up while scratching his ballz and day dreaming of his secretary instead of his 350lbs wife at home..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I took My NREMT 2 yrs ago hardest test i have ever taken, Every answer is always correct but one is more right than the other, It took me till the third try to actually pass it, I totally understand where ur coming from, Good luck with it man, Im sure ull get it, I studied a solid 40 hrs a week and thought i knew absolutely everything but its so hard to apply things to a person on paper, In real life its a breeze actually being there and seeing whats going on is so much easier than reading it and trying to figure it out, Good luck Man

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I took My NREMT 2 yrs ago hardest test i have ever taken, Every answer is always correct but one is more right than the other, It took me till the third try to actually pass it, I totally understand where ur coming from, Good luck with it man, Im sure ull get it, I studied a solid 40 hrs a week and thought i knew absolutely everything but its so hard to apply things to a person on paper, In real life its a breeze actually being there and seeing whats going on is so much easier than reading it and trying to figure it out, Good luck Man

thanks man. I appreciate the words.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny