Digital wasnt broken it was sold to pay for bills

TV is gone, recently had a big fall out half my house is empty now so im gradually buying stuff to fill it back up right now

]

same thing happend to me. I had a 100" LCD but i had to sell it too. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

same thing happend to me. I had a 100" LCD but i had to sell it too. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

i sodl off alot of stuff because i was out of work and needed the money to pay bills, and was having a little bit of a time finding stuff in my field, but im buying stuff back now that im working again and will have the funds flowing again. A year of no work will do that to ya i guess.

Guest Nismofreak
i sodl off alot of stuff because i was out of work and needed the money to pay bills, and was having a little bit of a time finding stuff in my field, but im buying stuff back now that im working again and will have the funds flowing again. A year of no work will do that to ya i guess.

Sucks man hey but you found a job thats good man. wish you luck.

Sucks man hey but you found a job thats good man. wish you luck.

thanks, helps alot when all i do is my own thing now, work and build boxes and crap for people no wasting time with all the bullcrap that didnt make me money anymore lol.

where is the couch? or chairs? I guess you could turn the sub upside down and sit on that. I love car audio a whole whole lot, but would never buy a sub over having something like furniture. Who knows how much you don't have all I know is the pic of your room looked empty as hell and sad as hell. That is kind of stupid to do w/o house stuff. Get your house straight, then hook up the car.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

where is the couch? or chairs? I guess you could turn the sub upside down and sit on that. I love car audio a whole whole lot, but would never buy a sub over having something like furniture. Who knows how much you don't have all I know is the pic of your room looked empty as hell and sad as hell. That is kind of stupid to do w/o house stuff. Get your house straight, then hook up the car.

-Steven-

if you notice theres a carpet machinein one pic and a shop vac in another. the carpets are being cleaned and at the sqame time im getting all new furniture and throwing the old shit out

I just put 2+2 together you said you had to sell a lot of stuff and you showed pics of a very empty room w/ a carpet cleaner in it. Therfore I would assume you were cleanin the carpet, but still had no furniture in the house. Before I added tile and wood to the majority of my house, I had carpet and I just moved the furniture around the room when I shampooed/cleaned the carpet under and around it.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

I just put 2+2 together you said you had to sell a lot of stuff and you showed pics of a very empty room w/ a carpet cleaner in it. Therfore I would assume you were cleanin the carpet, but still had no furniture in the house. Before I added tile and wood to the majority of my house, I had carpet and I just moved the furniture around the room when I shampooed/cleaned the carpet under and around it.

-Steven-

yea i live in a pretty big house, we had rooms full of unused stuff, it all had to go, dig cam, tv, old car audio setup went bye bye.

it was all MY stuff, my other half makes plenty of money, i just dont ask her for money

yea i forgot to take many pics of the box build but i did get one of the beginning and a couple of my daughter and nephew playing in it between fleckstone coats

all edges and port are routed all inside corners are 45ed

dsc00903ws8.jpg

dsc00909ji0.jpg

dsc00906cv0.jpg

dsc00910zb6.jpg

Edited by James