Jump to content

Porsche Vs Supra Vs Old Ass Rabbit


doug118

Recommended Posts

Posted

Those cars arent going all out. If you listen to their engines, you cant even hear them getting on it. I have driven a stock supra twin turbo and they pull MUCH harder then that. Same goes for the porsche. Im sure there was stuff done to the VW, but not as much as you think. They are just going slow and letting the VW take off.

x2, even if the supra has the smallest turbo's available, it will still pull harder than that. you cannot even hear the turbo's spooling up.

Posted

and not to mention a supra fully modded will do like 1400rwhp on race gas

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Loving seeing this video since I am a vw owner. Either with a 1.8t or vr6t that rabbit will haul ass. I know there are other video of some vws that are street legal that have some major power on you tube.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

Loving seeing this video since I am a vw owner. Either with a 1.8t or vr6t that rabbit will haul ass. I know there are other video of some vws that are street legal that have some major power on you tube.

:clapping::friends:

love me some VW's

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

  • 6 months later...
Posted

The Porche and Supra had

2 18's and 10,000 watts, 6 batt's.... ect

the VW had a pair of 8's running off the deck

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...