Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Level 5 Vs Btl


Chode69

Level 5 vs BTL  

80 members have voted

  1. 1. Level 5 vs BTL

    • Level 5
      57
    • BTL
      23


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thought these threads weren't allowed? or has that been changed?

-Drew

you can do a this vs that...not against the rules

we dont want people going...what will my 2 12s hit....or which is louder

i didnt ask which subs is louder...im just asking what subs to go with.....these are allowed

so :P

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

why is it always lvl 5s or btls? why not mayhems, soundstream xxx, atomic apxx, or even t3 tsns? im just saying there are more options out there just letting some people know

Roseville, CA

Posted

I have a question... out of all who voted.

Who has heard a level 5?

AND a BTL?

lol it doesn't matter, the DC boner is strong here. They win all these threads. You have people that have never heard either brand or handled them saying DC is always the best. Don't get me wrong they are nice woofers but damn.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Posted

who said DC was the best? most people said it was a toss up...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I have heard both and I would go with the LVL5.. I think it handles high power apps better.. I think the LVL4XL and BTL would be a better comparision personally..

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Posted

Bsically a toss up. I'd go with dc just for the custom dust caps.

On topic I do like DC for the custom Caps as well,

Off topic I dont plan on getting either, 21" IA Death Penalties FTW(Although Fi is working on the 22"........)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9258 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...