Two Alts One Car

still would need to see what it look like under there to get a good placement and i just noticed that pen that in that amp in ya sig newls lol

ya, totally agree with needing to see an "underhood" pic, I was just saying there is a shit load of room under the hood though. That pen on my MD3D amp is just to show the scale of the amp. Fairly large amp, 22" long, and is a decent amp. I miss the "OLD SCHOOL" US Amps, but there class D amps (or atleast these Merlin series) I find to be a GREAT amp for the money.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

wow, there is so much room under there! Anybody else agree with me on this, that there is only like 3/8th of the belt kissing the alt pulley? Damn, with a HO alt making some amps, i'll bet that the belt will squeal like a pig.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

It can be easily be done if you ditch the AC and use it's mounting holes for a bracket to hold another alt, you or someone just needs the metal+welding skills and know-how to make it happen :)

And i just saw the pics..holy crap yes you could fit another, lol. And the belt is running parallel to the bumper...you lucky bastage...that'll make things pretty easy plus the room

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

It can be easily be done if you ditch the AC and use it's mounting holes for a bracket to hold another alt, you or someone just needs the metal+welding skills and know-how to make it happen :)

And i just saw the pics..holy crap yes you could fit another, lol. And the belt is running parallel to the bumper...you lucky bastage...that'll make things pretty easy plus the room

does it look like it can be done if i keep my ac

Ye syou have a ton of room...

I agree you could fit another alt without loosing the A/C from what I can see, lucky you have a 90's car good luck doing that with a 2000 plus car LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

You have plenty of room in there for a few more alts...i just added another alt to my ride check it out if you feel the need maybe you will get some ideas i kept my A/C and just made my own brackets off to the side..www.myspace.com/texranger you can see my pics there hope that helps someone peace..

Archived