Sayhuh?'s Jetta. Almost done! RE XXX 12, RF t1500.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Jetta. You should look into injectors and a chip and possibly a freer flowing exhaust. There's a local guy with 180whp and 320wtq TDI golf, but he has a upgraded turbo. Also, with a TDI, pretty much whatever you do to them performance wise, actually helps with the MPG. It kind of makes me sad and jealous.

I've got a MK3 GTI VR6 turbo, but that's my toy car.

I wonder how many dubbers are on SMD.

Volkswagen isn't my hobby, It's my addiction.

Nice Jetta. You should look into injectors and a chip and possibly a freer flowing exhaust. There's a local guy with 180whp and 320wtq TDI golf, but he has a upgraded turbo. Also, with a TDI, pretty much whatever you do to them performance wise, actually helps with the MPG. It kind of makes me sad and jealous.

I've got a MK3 GTI VR6 turbo, but that's my toy car.

I wonder how many dubbers are on SMD.

Thanks! I have no interest in putting that kind of money into the motor. I'm keeping it relatively stock. 50 MPG is good enough for me to have as a daily driver for work =) Theres a few of us here. Not many though. Some more on CACO though.

nice car! too bad about the rust and i also heard those things last forever.

Thanks!

Yea the rust sucked and hopefully it last me a few more years. Hopefully!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

That is cool about your daugther. My daugther has grown up around loud stereos, sometimes she will tell me to turn it up while I am driving.

Yea she loves it. She loved the 18 solox i had too. My oldest hates it..so she says. =)

u would be suprised how fast can that engine go, its quick in the start and top speed is about 200km/h...great engine from VW, the 110HP version is awesome...

nice car sayhuh? ;)

Thanks!

Yep, the car is a quick little booger. Not like I got it for the speed though lol. Don't forget they handle good too. I just wish there was more room for some other wheels under it. =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

• 1 month later...
Welp...got started on some work and then BAM..side tracked. Disappointed, but hopefully not too hard to fix :o

DSC_2783.jpg

DSC_2784.jpg

and now some close ups..

DSC_2785.jpg

Whats that I see? The ground? Sigh.

DSC_2786.jpg

DSC_2787.jpg

DSC_2788.jpg

DSC_2790.jpg

DSC_2791.jpg

DSC_2793.jpg

DSC_2794.jpg

DSC_2796.jpg

Soo I started cutting and removing all that great black shit. Have to go buy a new welder and get started. Should be fun...yea! (sarcasm) LoL.

So umm..any ideas to get the black icky shit up easier? :search:

TEAM xSPLcit

2 F.i btl 15s

0 gauge everywhere

2 AQ2200d

kicker 350.4

Pioneer premier DEH-510ub

Power Acoustic titanium bullet tweeters

seleniums 6s

Archived