DREAM CAR FOR SPL????

Forevrbumpn

Lol how ironic... i got my dream car for spl a few weeks ago... its an opel rekord its got a 3litre he he. im currently putting in 4 15s in a wall. going for bass boxing aswell...

What is bass boxing?
:^bass boxing, what is bass boxing, its a beat up old work van owned by mrwigglez, who is not the heavy weight bassboxing campion as of sunday at nopi pounded out 148.7 on the ac meeter and for the crowd cheer i got 117 db out of the crowd and didnt blow anything, ill post pics in the am of nopi and of my bassboxing belt :D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

BASS boxing is a category in iasca where you have to play a song and not a tone over an average of 60 seconds... either with a door or two windows open. the loudest bass boxing car in south africa is 152.5

how much are mt's? b/c from the site btl's dont seemed that bad of a price. my dads friend owns a body shop and they use a herse(sp) for washing and detailing b/c of the heavy supension. its so nice inside. i would love to have one of those big boxy scions. how do btl's compare to elevation x15d's?

Guest 90accordman

im sure most of you can see this coming, I'd want a 90 Accord Wagon, was so close to getting one and somethign always seems to fall through.  I'd run 4 XXX 12s wouldnt be per say SPL but it would be loud.

Archived