Gonna have to say Everybody - Backstreet boys

You aint thug unless you pumpin the backstreet.

*pun intended*

1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo)

[unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2

DD M1A x 2

10.5 cubes in a tiny car ;)

Australia-03-june.gif

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It reminds me of my high school sweet heart...then a few weeks ago she sends me this

So wrong...oh so wrong. She said she was laying in bed(with her hubby), heard it and thought of me. :01nocomment8so:

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Really hard toss up on that. It's a strong fight between these 2

Disturbed- haunted

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Richie Kotzen- you can't save me

Easy.

:shot:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

I can play this song over and over and never get tired of it, It bumps too.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i always digg this song

2pac 4 life mane, i had all of his cds n wasnt ever sick of any of it, only rapper that never got old to me

but then again i gotta jam this song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjheiI0BFqg

will smith - just the two of us, now that im a dad with a lil boy it really hits home to me

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif