Sundown Audio

PRE-SALE ORDERS ARE FINAL - THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS -- If you are not 100% sure you will be financially stable then don't pre-order. No more exceptions.

THESE WILL NOT BE IN UNTIL AROUND THE END OF OCTOBER!!!

If you want something sooner the 3500s are expected in before the end of August so I suggest getting one of those.

DO NOT pre-order if you are in a rush or on a dead-line -- as always there can be delays with pre-orders.

Just want that to be clear :)

In any event... we decided to open up ordering to offer an extra early-bird tiered price structure on the pre-sale.

---

PRICING:

1) Before July - $1000 each

2) During July - $1100 each

3) August until October - $1200 each

---

TO ORDER - Paypal me @ [email protected]

---

Regular price will be $1549 MAP / $2149 MSRP once they are released and on the market... you can buy at a HUGE savings on the pre-sale.

Posted Image

The picture is in a generic casing. We are ironing out the details of tooling a case that looks as close as possible to our SAZ casing before release - it will be a wider case but will look as similar as possible to the SAZ amps. Pictures are forth coming as the details are finalized.

Rated Power :

4500 x 1 @ 1 ohm

2000 x 1 @ 2 ohms

900 x 1 @ 4 ohms

----

TEST RESULTS SO FAR :

3100 Watts @ 1 ohm nominal rising to 2.67 ohms on 14.4v dropping to 13.6 volts

4650 Wats @ 0.25 ohm nominal rising to 0.71 ohms on 14.4v dropping to 11.6 volts

You will get more with a beefier electrical setup :)

5290 Watts @ 1 ohm nominal rising to 2.12 ohms on 17.9 volts (did not measure drop)

6930 Watts @ 0.5 ohm nominal rising to 1.31 ohms on 17.9 volts (did not measure drop)

Edited by sundownz

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I sent you a pm yesterday with some questions about the pre-order but I don't think you got it because it doesn't show up in my "sent box". So, I'll ask here:

• Do you have a rough guestimate of the size that the case will end up (like how much wider)?
  • Do the Sundown amps come with the remote bass knob?
  • I see that you ran it at .25 ohms, do you think it would be able to do .5 daily?

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I sent you a pm yesterday with some questions about the pre-order but I don't think you got it because it doesn't show up in my "sent box". So, I'll ask here:

• Do you have a rough guestimate of the size that the case will end up (like how much wider)?
  • Do the Sundown amps come with the remote bass knob?
  • I see that you ran it at .25 ohms, do you think it would be able to do .5 daily?
He has disabled his pm box ...

1-not sure on the finished tooled case.......im guessing a few inches wider

2-yes it does ,all do

3-it will ,but will void warranty

He has disabled his pm box ...

1-not sure on the finished tooled case.......im guessing a few inches wider

2-yes it does ,all do

3-it will ,but will void warranty

Thanks, for the quick reply. I read somewhere that the 3500d was ~10 inches so if it's 2 or 3 more it might be too wide to clear my seat, so I'll have to take some measurments to see if it will fit. My truck hit 148 with a 400 watt Punch amp running @ 2 ohms so I'm pretty sure the 4500d will be plenty loud enough @ 2 ohms. I just like to know that I have some reserve power if needed.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

well now im glad i didnt jump on the 3500 train, will there be anything like a 5500 in the works too.

also wat size fuse? because i have trouble finding anything over a 300 and i know itll take something bigger.

well now im glad i didnt jump on the 3500 train, will there be anything like a 5500 in the works too.

also wat size fuse? because i have trouble finding anything over a 300 and i know itll take something bigger.

This amplifier performs pretty close to what an amp rated for 5500 at 14.4v will do, FYI.

Two 250-amp fuses, one at each positive.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

They are "ok"... I'd compare them to a rockford p2 or p3.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000