Sonic Electronix

I've been a fan of subs since I was 15 years old lol. It took me 14 years but I just got my first system, kinda disappointed with it atm though, I expected more out of them lol. I need some major upgrades and new boxes.

Alpine MPRP-M2000 2000w rms Amp and 2 Alpine Type X 12's @ 2 Ohms for 1000w RMS each. Box has a vent port tuned for 32 Hz. Pic on profile

Current: 2007 Escalade EXT

Amp: Alpine MRP-M2000 2000w RMS

Subs: 2 Alpine Type X 12's 1000w RMS each

Boxes: 2 32hz w/Vent Ports

Cables: 0 Gauge

Batteries: Kinetik KHC2000 + Stock Battery :(

Alt: Stock :((((((

To Do/Buy List/Priority List

Distortion Detector

Big 3

1-2 HO Alternator (As needed)

2-4 Yellowtops (As needed)

MLA Module

2-3 Boomin 15's + amps or 2 groundpoundin 18's + amps

Rest of the stereo system lol Head/Mids/Highs/Comps

Vibration Reduction

this was my first system. dual head unit and speakers and I had a Jensen xs1010 sub in a prefab 1.5cft box on a cheap Road Gear 250watt amp that I got from my brother when he decided to put 2 Rockford 15s in his Geo Tracker LOL ... yep big pimpn back in the days :ehh: . sub sucked so bad you cant really even hear it in the vid. I dont have any pics of the sub or my brothers tracker lol

Jvc deck, Sony xplod 12s sealed prefab on a Sony xplod 1000w 2ch lol like 165w per channel with my curent door speakers RF 6x8 haha I've upgraded big time from them

94 mustang v6

Walled

Two FI BTL 18's

Pioneer DEH-P59001B

RF 6X8s in the doors (deck power)

DC 3.5k amp

0 gauge

220 Amp alt (built in my hometown nothing special)

3 batterys, 1 stock and two decent ones.

Team Asshole

My build:

Walled Mustang Build

• 7 months later...

My first was 2 12 inch Kenwood tornadoes in a prefab sealed box on a Lightning audio 250.2 ran off a Sony mobile ES head. Sounded good at the time in my 85 K5 Blazer. I still got the amp and head unit and they both still work. I got the sony in my boat and the amp in my car, had them for 12 years now.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

mine was 2 15" Rockford Series 1 subs in a 4 cu sealed box, fulton 600w for subs, kenwood 2 way 6x9's in rear deck, Targus 400x4 for 6x9's and fronts, Pioneer Tape deck, Sony cd player on anti-vib stand and boss audio crossover and boss audio 4x6's in front dash. All in a '79 Chevy Caprice Classic back in 95.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

when i was 12 i put one of my 12 inch pioneer house speakers in my moms car in the trunk , hooked up to some no-name pos amp .

my first real system was in a dodge daytona , i had 2 12inch mtx thunder 5500 subs in sealed box ppi pc2400.2 amp , pioneer coax for mids and highs front and back running off a sony explode amp with a hand me down kenwood tape deck with matching cd changer . pretty good system for as cheap as it all was to put together . the cars body was air tight to begin with but after 2-3 months of bass it wasn't air tight any more and the car wasn't rusty . those mtx's tore some shit up on that car

Archived