The Ride I Hate Myself For Selling Thread

So every body has that one car/truck/what have you that they spent all that money on, had just the way you wanted, had the newest shit, and HAD TO SELL IT!. Knocked up your girl, DUI, Divorce...whatever reason post it too.

mine was a 95 S-10 that i built when i was 18 in my garage all by hand, with help only to lift the bed on and off during re-halfing and paint. That was almost 12yrs ago when she had to leave me.. Godamn X-wife

mytruck1.jpg

mytruck2.jpg

mytruck3.jpg

mytruckbed.jpg

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

without a doubt was back in 96 i got this 76 caddy sedandeville from a coworker. paid a G for it and only had some surface rust on the hood and trunklid. had 78,xxx original miles, from Arizona, with MN collector plates. got some 14" chrome Daytons and new adapters for em, fixed the surface rust and rolled that bitch 7 deep no prob all primed grey with red interior. sad thing is when i had it gas was around .80-buck a gallon and couldnt afford the gas after my daily driver went kapoot. 25-30 everydotherday just ridin to work and back and only made 8 and hour at the time. had alot of plans/dreams but now just a memory. ebded up sellin it back to the guy i bought it from so it didnt go too far. no clue what ever happened to it but hope somebody restored it. was all originaland in tact except the wheel covers, only had the 2 on front. miss that car more than my 91 talon for sure

fda4e188.jpg

The very first car I had that I did everything I wanted to do to it. The only thing I wasn't able to do myself was mount/balance the wheels and the paint. Everything else I did myself with the help of a friend when it came time to lower it. That's my "SaucyCivic"

I'm sure some of you Sacramento boys recognize the backdrop, haha.

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Had my first car for almost two years, running for almost one, and she ain't going nowhere. It's a POS and I hate it sometimes but I don't think I could sell it. Maybe after I get a degree and (hopefully) a good job I'll take it off the road and make a comp car outta it =P

Too many projects, too little time...