DDlincolnon22's Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 This thread is pretty pointless, but im having trouble contacting Steve and I'd like him to PM me when he reads this. I've tried sending him 3 messages but they wont send to him, I understand he is a busy man but it will only take a minute or two. Thanks in advance and I apologize to every one for the inconvenience. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
Chris from Mi Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 i would have tried another way, but since this thread has already been started, i've got a suggestion steve and anyone else reading. could you put the song titles and or authors in the info section of future vids, it would be very helpful Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4 Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids Alpine cda-105 optima up front Knu klm 1/0
thehoe92 Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 he shut down his PM box if you read in the SMD announcements thats why you can't send him anything. and chris just post up which songs you want on here. I'm pretty good with finding songs just ask my team post your question in here if you have one ddlincolnon22's Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
DDlincolnon22's Posted June 12, 2009 Author Report Posted June 12, 2009 Oh I see. I'm not on here very much and if I am I mainly read and don't post much. I remember seeing a post about Steve making a member a box, I was wondering what it would take to get a box built by him. It's in a 1997 extended cab silverado and is powered by a Power Bass xa3000d. I know he needs some info I probably missed so feel free to ask. Thanks in advance and thanks to thehoe92 for filling me in. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
meade916 Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 sorry bro! i get tons of messages and it really sucks that i miss some........anyway, im a little booked up but theres TONS of skilled box builders on this site who can take care of you! the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
meade916 Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 j/k i see u lookin All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Noobtastic14 Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. :rofl: :rofl:-Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Applejack Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 rofl... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Sp33dyG Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. ROFL pwnt! the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
audiofanaticz Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 I was wondering what it would take to get a box built by him. I know someone that builds KILLER boxes, or he will make you blueprints for $50 and you build it. Pete Kulicki is his name. Here is his site, he also has a message board. http://pwkdesigns.com/ and here is his order form, he needs lots of details http://pwkdesigns.com/order/form.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.