DDlincolnon22's Posted June 12, 2009 Author Report Posted June 12, 2009 i would love to make my own, but im not gonna have the time man, that's why im askin you guys plus i know it would get done right the first time, unlike me. I'm movin for college sunday and then i'll be full-time next week. I'll be in a shop but not the right kind which sucks. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
Ray Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 Somebody has jokes. Hahahaha ok Don't mind that chunk out of your lawn I didn't mean to take so much As far as petes boxes they are very nice I'm guessing your pulling the seat out? What subs? Where are you located? All good Steve. Go check yo lawn homie 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
DDlincolnon22's Posted June 12, 2009 Author Report Posted June 12, 2009 No im leavin the seat, not the best idea I know but it works for me. Hopefully a can find another "d" motor and get another 18 so I can wall this damn truck. For now im running a DD9512 powered by a Power Bass xa3000d wired at 2 ohms. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
Ray Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 Box on the seat? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
audiofanaticz Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 Go check yo lawn homie LMAO!. ray got jokes too
doug118 Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 I'm surprised no one mentioned the kerf MASTER.. Thumper http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=16347 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
DDlincolnon22's Posted June 12, 2009 Author Report Posted June 12, 2009 Box on the seat? yeah, its the best spot for it right now Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
John Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 I know someone that builds KILLER boxes, or he will make you blueprints for $50 and you build it. Pete Kulicki is his name. Here is his site, he also has a message board. http://pwkdesigns.com/ and here is his order form, he needs lots of details http://pwkdesigns.com/order/form.html Pete is so backed up right now I would doubt if your box got done this year. He said it would be 3 months by the time he even got to my order, and that was a month ago. 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
audiofanaticz Posted June 13, 2009 Report Posted June 13, 2009 LOL. Thats funny i just got 2 designs from him today... and
BigPimpin91 Posted June 13, 2009 Report Posted June 13, 2009 sorry bro! i get tons of messages and it really sucks that i miss some........anyway, im a little booked up but theres TONS of skilled box builders on this site who can take care of you! the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Damn near sig worthy!LMFAO! BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.