Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If I was super hungry I can actually eat 5 and a large drink. I'm a big hungry dude

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

god do i love a thread dedicated to taco bell. and now im thinking about a fountain Mt. Dew fucking thirsty.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

god do i love a thread dedicated to taco bell. and now im thinking about a fountain Mt. Dew fucking thirsty.

no joke but for some reason they have the best tasting fountain drinks there, so does DQ. you go to other placed with the same stuff and it taste flat and watered down 005.gif

Posted

god damn. am i super super thirsty now. But want a fountain pop. hhmmmm local speedways are good too!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

Sweet man, cool to see someone else who works at a taco bell. I am an assisstent manager so with my company they make us go to each meeting for each promotion. The bacon club chalupas pretty good. I have alot of cool things that i know about for upcoming promotions.

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Posted

Sweet man, cool to see someone else who works at a taco bell. I am an assisstent manager so with my company they make us go to each meeting for each promotion. The bacon club chalupas pretty good. I have alot of cool things that i know about for upcoming promotions.

Awesome, someone I can spit lingo to and they know what I'm talking about. LoL

Our Club sauce is just sitting in the walk-in, we haven't opened it yet.

Do you guys just sign the promotion sheet and say fuck trying to get the weight right like we do?

Posted

Awesome, someone I can spit lingo to and they know what I'm talking about. LoL

Our Club sauce is just sitting in the walk-in, we haven't opened it yet.

Do you guys just sign the promotion sheet and say fuck trying to get the weight right like we do?

CHIPOLTE IS WERE ITS AT :yahoo: BEST MEXICAN FOOD PERIOD... TACO BELL WHO??? :peepwall: lol

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Posted

If I was super hungry I can actually eat 5 and a large drink. I'm a big hungry dude

X2 here. Since last summer I've fallen in love with the chicken burrito for 99 cents. There is some sauce on there that is crackalicious.

Just last week started in on the 5 layer though and this sub steak thing is going to kick ass. The new item, mini-quesadilla also looks very very promising. Oh and am starting to get slightly addicted to the carmel apple empanadas but they are never fresh.

Anyhow, MOAR substitution, custom taco deals please!

Some earlier stuff is a bit too complex and high degree of difficulty. I may have mentioned in here, but I always liked the cheesarito + sour cream. Mmmm. Oh and them cherry limeades are fuckin titties, thanks.

images-1.jpg
Posted

they need to bring back the grande soft taco. I <3 them

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 603 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...