white4d96 Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 Is that going to be in all stores? or just certain stores for a trial period??? cause that looks really really good I think it's just a trial because it's not on their website. It does look damn good though. Too many projects, too little time...
raolito1980 Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 hell yeah, unos tacos de asada FTW LOL. Yep gotta love the Taco Trucks! 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
BigPimpin91 Posted September 26, 2010 Author Report Posted September 26, 2010 This bitch is delicious. XL Chalupa flower. 2x Scoops of Beef Nacho Cheese Crispy Red Strips (Like Mini Nacho Strips) Lettuce 3 Cheese Blend Sour Cream Fiesta Salsa Fucker weighs over half a pound. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
treossi Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 what's your opinion on the chicken flatbread sandwich.. i really like it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
BigPimpin91 Posted September 26, 2010 Author Report Posted September 26, 2010 what's your opinion on the chicken flatbread sandwich.. i really like it I like them. Usually get Baja sauce on mine, though. I mean the Chipotle is good but I prefer Baja. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
treossi Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 is that the nacho cheese style Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
P4killer_ Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 Cheesy 5 Layer Burrito... omg with a Carmel Apple Empanada = Stupid Delicious Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
CanUFeelMe Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 I went the other day and had 8 burritos and tacos and asked for fire sause.... I got home and there was 3 in the bag!! FML! 1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors) 2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3 300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt 147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/
BeatBox Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 "14 sauces for 4 items" That my friend is an EPIC WIN! I went the other day and had 8 burritos and tacos and asked for fire sause.... I got home and there was 3 in the bag!! FML! Atleast you got some sauce, the otehr day on my break i went to TBell i pull up to the window hand the debit card over she asked if i wanted sauce i said in perfect english "YES, FIRE SAUCE PLEASE" two seconds later got my card back, then the food. got back to work and ready to Dominate my food and no FUCKIN SAUCE! NOT EVEN ONE!
MarioB Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 Taco bell= ftw. Mess ur stomach up at this place although its hella good when ur drunk at 1am haha 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.