Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That my friend is an EPIC WIN!

Atleast you got some sauce, the otehr day on my break i went to TBell i pull up to the window hand the debit card over she asked if i wanted sauce i said in perfect english "YES, FIRE SAUCE PLEASE" two seconds later got my card back, then the food. got back to work and ready to Dominate my food and no FUCKIN SAUCE! NOT EVEN ONE! :angry:

I don't think they understand perfect english bro. Lol

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

JUST LEFT THERE NOT TO LONG AGO!

New chicken flatbread is pretty good...

I wish i still worked for taco bell BUT the GM at my store was A DICK!

Soon as i quit/ got fired they fired that motherfucker!

Oh well

Posted

I don't think they understand perfect english bro. Lol

i guess not, it was some random new chick, usually its this older lady that every time ago sounds like she LOVES her job :yahoo:

Posted

holy fuck i wanna try that xxl chalupa. they dont have 'em in sac :(

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

is that the nacho cheese style

Read muh post.

They only come one way.

But yes, they have Nacho Cheese on 'em.

i think this thread should be deleted because every time I come to it, it makes me want to go get taco bell...

*thinks about heading to taco bell*

:pardon:

LoL

Cheesy 5 Layer Burrito... omg with a Carmel Apple Empanada = Stupid Delicious

I do concur.

Get the 5 Layer with steak next time.

It's $0.70 more but you will love it, trust me.

Yo ma dude...

While back, I was at taco bell, and I got 3 tacos...

They gave me 3 sauces and I asked for more and they said "srry, 1 per item"

(I like to eat 2 with each item)

So i asked for 3 more, and they said "No I am sorry, we can't give you anymore"

then I said I would pay for the extra 3 sauces

"Sorry sir, we don't have a way to charge for them"

So then I just drove off pissed :shrug:

Just thought I would share, they were total dicks to me...

Also, just recently, I got a few tacos and they gave me like 7 hot sauces lol

They probably had ICOS issues with the sauce. And there is no way to charge for sauce.

Technically, were supposed to give you what you ask for.

Some chick asked for 20 Mild's with her 3 taco's today. I gave them to her.

Ok, just got back from taco bell, got me 4 items, asked normally for fire sauce, and this guy hooked it up like a mutha fucka... lol

15f3l9u.jpg

"14 sauces for 4 items"

Nig got overloaded with sauce. LoL

I went the other day and had 8 burritos and tacos and asked for fire sause.... I got home and there was 3 in the bag!! FML!

Read my above post, ask specifiaclly for how many sauces you want. :)

That my friend is an EPIC WIN!

Atleast you got some sauce, the otehr day on my break i went to TBell i pull up to the window hand the debit card over she asked if i wanted sauce i said in perfect english "YES, FIRE SAUCE PLEASE" two seconds later got my card back, then the food. got back to work and ready to Dominate my food and no FUCKIN SAUCE! NOT EVEN ONE! :angry:

Hey Man, occasionally we forget.

Check your bag before you leave is the best advice I got for ya.

I don't think they understand perfect english bro. Lol

Hey buddy, watch it. <_<:lol:

holy fuck i wanna try that xxl chalupa. they dont have 'em in sac :(

They're not out yet...

The promotions starts the 3rd or 5th I believe...

Posted

Some chick asked for 20 Mild's with her 3 taco's today. I gave them to her.

Nig got overloaded with sauce. LoL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted

mmmmmmm steak soft tacos....SPicy bean burrito with xtra sauce and xtra onions....

taco bell is the shit

although im not sure if its the food i love or the 4 hot sauces + i use on every item

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

Posted

mmmmmmm steak soft tacos....SPicy bean burrito with xtra sauce and xtra onions....

taco bell is the shit

although im not sure if its the food i love or the 4 hot sauces + i use on every item

The sauce, LoL.

SPOILER ALERT!

We're getting two new sauces. :)

Salsa Verde

And something else. I don't remember what.

Tomatillos or some shit.

Posted

Read muh post.

They only come one way.

But yes, they have Nacho Cheese on 'em.

LoL

I do concur.

Get the 5 Layer with steak next time.

It's $0.70 more but you will love it, trust me.

They probably had ICOS issues with the sauce. And there is no way to charge for sauce.

Technically, were supposed to give you what you ask for.

Some chick asked for 20 Mild's with her 3 taco's today. I gave them to her.

Nig got overloaded with sauce. LoL

Read my above post, ask specifiaclly for how many sauces you want. :)

Hey Man, occasionally we forget.

Check your bag before you leave is the best advice I got for ya.

Hey buddy, watch it. <_<:lol:

They're not out yet...

The promotions starts the 3rd or 5th I believe...

Im mexican my self lol

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

The sauce, LoL.

SPOILER ALERT!

We're getting two new sauces. :)

Salsa Verde

And something else. I don't remember what.

Tomatillos or some shit.

My mom just made that shit this weekend :clapping:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 598 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...