Battery And Wireing

how the hell do you buy 6500 dollars worth of amps and not have a camera? use your phone and email the pics to yourself

How can you buy 6500 dollars worth of amps and want to get jackhammers? I'm pretty sure 98% of the people started small on here, with just a single sub/amp, probably crappy product, and then started learning what to do. By the time we actually spend time and do something quality, we know what were doing.

I don't want to sound like I know that much, because I do have a long way to go, but I know enough to know what I'm doing, and that's only with my 1100 dollar setup.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

How can you buy 6500 dollars worth of amps and want to get jackhammers? I'm pretty sure 98% of the people started small on here, with just a single sub/amp, probably crappy product, and then started learning what to do. By the time we actually spend time and do something quality, we know what were doing.

I don't want to sound like I know that much, because I do have a long way to go, but I know enough to know what I'm doing, and that's only with my 1100 dollar setup.

homeboy right, im still bumpin my starter system hopin to upgrade this summer, it is best to learn alot before you go big and JACKHAMMER=GARBAGE imo

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Jeez man. Upgrade in small amounts especially since you seem to not know much about car audio. I have been into car audio for at the very least 7 years and I am just now breaking the 5000 watts plus club. I am sure there are faster learners or people that jump to makin there systems larger faster than me, but almost everyone that has a bigger system started out with 1 sub, 1 amp, and some coaxials and if you were lucky a nice head unit. I say return those extra amps and keep like 2 of them and get 2 18" Fi btls, some re xxx comps, and a nice flip out or double din navi unit, and I didn't see you mention a H/O alt(s) so maybe you need 1 or 2 of them. You would have a kick ass system then, and still have money left over from the way you are heading now.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg