Sundown Audio

Saz 3500 On Dc Lvl 4 15s

b_smiff

Nothing wrong with having the gain down to cut power to woofers when the amp is to big.

kinda like a volume knob- :P

I use my gain like a volume knob after i've put it on an Oscope :rofl::friends:

Get that 4500 :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'm pretty set on gettin the 4500 now. But would the 3500 be better than wat I hav til then?Or should I jus chill til the 4500 comes?

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Sounds like you're already loud so I would just wait. Get that 4500 in pre sale is like stealing it. If I remember crorrectly they are gonna be over $2k once released.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

it's a hard decision bro. i would prefer one big amp but then again you could try two SAZ 2000ds and it'll hump just as hard as one 4500.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Sounds like you've already talked yourself into the 4500. The SAZ is like three times better amp than those Kole/PA's BUT you currently have four of them. I think that if you run only one 3500 you'll lose a little bit on the meter, but your subs might sound better on daily.

Either way, you are going to quake; just make sure you grab that SAZ-4500 at the $1200 if you can. :hairtrick:

OR you can grab a RF T4000.1BD right now for about $900 and call it a day.

Edited by Ben Building

I guarentee that 4500 will give 5k+ watts at the right voltage, but the 3500 will put 4k + (with some voltage) on those lvl 4s and that would be perfect for some lvl 4's, but i bet they can take more than 1000 rms a piece. My .02

Sounds like you're already loud so I would just wait. Get that 4500 in pre sale is like stealing it. If I remember crorrectly they are gonna be over $2k once released.

Damn. Preciate the input, I might just hav to wait..

Sounds like you've already talked yourself into the 4500. The SAZ is like three times better amp than those Kole/PA's BUT you currently have four of them. I think that if you run only one 3500 you'll lose a little bit on the meter, but your subs might sound better on daily.

Either way, you are going to quake; just make sure you grab that SAZ-4500 at the $1200 if you can. :hairtrick:

OR you can grab a RF T4000.1BD right now for about $900 and call it a day.

That i have. lol

Losin some numbers on the meter is wat I was worried ab but I didnt wana start one of those "which one would be louder" threads.

And, btw, I'm not in any way dissatified the Kole amps I hav are very efficient.

I guarentee that 4500 will give 5k+ watts at the right voltage, but the 3500 will put 4k + (with some voltage) on those lvl 4s and that would be perfect for some lvl 4's, but i bet they can take more than 1000 rms a piece. My .02

The lvl 4s do take more than 1k rms apiece, easy. You hit it on the head basically.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

wait for the 4500, then hit me up so i can hear your truck :D lolz

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!