Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

its coo digital....no prob man :D

people like to give me shit for my short demo's but if you have ever seen me at a big show, i can easily do 130 demo's on a busy day from 9am till 4pm - they gotta be short. I obviously dont scare or hurt everyone but if i do i will usually cut it short. If there is NO reaction, and that happens sometimes LOL, i will cut that short too and go to another song.....but anyway forget suicide or lambo doors, i need the worlds first REVOLVING door on my ride because of how many demo's i do at big shows (and little ones too) that tends to keep them shorter.

anyway, sitting in a hot ass parking lot with my BOILING hot alternators is a little tougher on the system then driving 70mph and wanging' that shit for a 10 mile stretch :D

come to cali and let me show you what i mean ;)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

people like to give me shit for my short demo's but if you have ever seen me at a big show, i can easily do 130 demo's on a busy day from 9am till 4pm - they gotta be short. I obviously dont scare or hurt everyone but if i do i will usually cut it short. If there is NO reaction, and that happens sometimes LOL, i will cut that short too and go to another song.....but anyway forget suicide or lambo doors, i need the worlds first REVOLVING door on my ride because of how many demo's i do at big shows (and little ones too) that tends to keep them shorter.

anyway, sitting in a hot ass parking lot with my BOILING hot alternators is a little tougher on the system then driving 70mph and wanging' that shit for a 10 mile stretch :D

130 demos? I dont think I have had a total of 130 different people sit in my car haha. I usually dont like being the driver. You should be the first to insall those swinging circle doors from the hotel as it would be easier for you I would think :) I would definetly love to get a demo of the Tahoe. To bad im on a little island seperated by a BIG body of water haha. My next trip to the mainland should be in a year or so so I will definetly take you up on that offer when im up there.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

i dont see why this thread is still going really....

hes got a list of just about every sub that can handle 4k watts...thats what he wanted right?

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

LOL at midget in the backseat, because I can ride back there comfortably and have done so many times.

And Im gonna have to agree with the full of shit part, I cant think of anyone on this forum other then Steve himself that has more listening time in this monster, and very rarely do I smell coils, even after a 20 minute ride on the freeway just hammering I haven't smelled coils

maybe you just don't know what HOT coils smell like, personally I think its a personal issue with you, seems like cause he didn't give u a demo you have been salty, this isnt the first time you have taken a poke at him.

LOl at midget in the backseat, because I can ride back there comfortably and have done so many times.

yea i lold looked like good room but very straight sit,

edit: i took the post down, dont want to e fight and get a vacation :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

....anyway, sitting in a hot ass parking lot with my BOILING hot alternators is a little tougher on the system then driving 70mph and wanging' that shit for a 10 mile stretch :D

i might take you up on that offer...even though it wasnt direct towards me :D

:drinks:

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

I think it's a moot point... as Steve said, you never have it FULL TILT for more than a couple of minutes. Even if the gear can take it, your head kinda struggles. I'm only doing 145s on music in my daily and after just a couple of minutes of that you start feeling a bit funny... I can't imagine what a 150+ car is like.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Now that I have my coils fixed on my Nightshades, I run my Atomic 7000.1 on 2 Nightshades 18 and have yet to smell my woofers and ill slam my chit for a full length of a song and then some.

Woofers can take over there RMS as long as you are careful, now what you are doing, and have the correct box for the woofers…

Just my $0.02

:rolleyes:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Here you go :D Put these on the hoe. So much cooler than lambo http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I was just saying that, my system will be a daily driver so I wont be in parking lots doing demos but rather, on longer drives so I would want my system to be able to take those kinds of beatings. Ive slowly realized that 2x 18s would leave me zero room for anything such a batteries..so imma keep it to 1 18..Still get a Mojo4kw but ill be careful with it :)

Archived