slugdub Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 No Left 4 Dead, no 1 vs 100 beta, no GTA, no Halo, no Gears, no NETFLIX!! No nothin.. I hate these days. Quote
enemyofsilence Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 yea its gonna suck today. xbox live maintenance FTL Quote Team Bass-Hz
Daddy_ Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 how long is it out for??? I was hoping to play COD5 and unlock some new guns Quote Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
slugdub Posted June 16, 2009 Author Report Posted June 16, 2009 So the latest it will be back on is midnight California time. Dang, its not even letting me play my arcade games because I'm on my 3rd Xbox. I thought I redownloaded all those licenses.. apparently for nothing. Quote
Andrew Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 I'm so pissed. I just went out and dropped $30 for a longer cable to hook up my xbox to my main computer while my laptop's being repaired and now I see this shit. FECK! Quote New project in the works
Moore941 Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 ugh FML, I was looking to work on my 40 in snipers for halo but i guess thats out Quote 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
enemyofsilence Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 ^ 40 in snipers. man... we gotta play sometime. get me a 40 at snipers Quote Team Bass-Hz
Moore941 Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 add ma g.t. is w1shfulth1nk1ng, Ive been on alot lately im at a 32 now, but havent played in for ever and just starting to get my game back lol, so 40 should come pretty quickly Quote 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
str8outtaneb Posted June 16, 2009 Report Posted June 16, 2009 fuck of course it is the day that i can play untill i fall asleep in my chair... microsoft you basturd Quote fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.