DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

those subs are beast for sure. Only thing I ask if anyone can answer is the new lvl 6 woofer? It will have a 4inch coil, but will it have the same motor as the lvl 5 just tooled different? In case people havent seen nor looked...check out the cactus woofers!

Go back to the DC Audio section, and there should be a few topics answering your question.

i know you have to break your box to recone these guys, but lets get to it. how can you expect to win SOTM with those old surrounds. geeze.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Go back to the DC Audio section, and there should be a few topics answering your question.

i know you have to break your box to recone these guys, but lets get to it. how can you expect to win SOTM with those old surrounds. geeze.

LMAO!!! All will be torn down soon. I'm planning on going to MD this weekend with Frank though and may have a chance to slap another 14k in there to Finish the Dance!

LMAO!!! All will be torn down soon. I'm planning on going to MD this weekend with Frank though and may have a chance to slap another 14k in there to Finish the Dance!

if thats the case, then the recone can wait another few days. be sure to record the action from that!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Oh you can rest assured that I'll have plenty of vid action from this weekend. It's been almost a yr. since I went to MD for a show and its high time to put some Trunkers in line! LMAO!!

Maybe I'll take a vid of Frankie Dancing today! It's amazing the amount of pure abuse these monsters have taken. This could turn out to be a Record Setting yr. for sure. B)