What Could I Do If I Caught A Guy Stealing My Stuff

I would do what needed to be done and declare self deffence form the first second my brain started to think again.

If I'm not mistaken in Ohio if someone breaks into your house you can shoot them in the front but if they turn and run you can't shoot them in the back.

(I don't know if this is true or not)

The cops are in away kinda corrupted around here and I live on 30 acres and demand privacy, during night I'm shooting first and worry about the rest later. Well ask to identifiy 1st and start shooting if no response.

A bitch (thief) will always start to run at some point. I would say esxpecialy after a gun shot goes off.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

its so gay now if someone trys to break into my house and slips and breaks there leg or arm they can sue me! like wtf!

I know...lol

I have heard of some cases like this on the news....I heard of one that the guy that was actually breaking into the house sued the home owner and actually won.....lol i forget all the details it was a few yrs back but that is just crazy.

Ya its fucked up that the bad people can sue the person they were indangering and get away with it.

I just keep to myself anymore or alteast try too.

I've been cutting out people in my life that don't need to be for about 6 months.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Ya its fucked up that the bad people can sue the person they were indangering and get away with it.

I just keep to myself anymore or alteast try too.

I've been cutting out people in my life that don't need to be for about 6 months.

x2

we had some punk kids goin around slashin peoples tires a few weeks back and some old guy was sayin he was gonna get his baseball bat if he sees them next time(he was pushin about 70 years old) and the cop told him not to say that or they would take him in....like it was the cops kid and he knew it or something. this is why people take the law into their own hands more often. i know ive pulled a knife out and got very nutty when sme punks broke out my window a few years back but somebody seen and already called them boys befroe i got dressed and could run out. got my shit atleast lol.

Depending on what mood i'm in, and saw some low life fu*ks stealing my stuff, I would love to put there teeth to the curb, and well, you know the next part. I'm big enough. 6ft 3" 295 LBs. Im ready.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

You have got to be kidding :unsure: . Where the hell is "justice" there? Cops...........I swear.................. :diablo:

Cops don't make the laws, just do there job and enforce them. I agree that criminals seem to have more rights then law abiding people but it's not a cops fualt that the laws suck!

Have had cops try and arrest me before and in the end they were in the wrong and I didn't even have to be cuffed. A couple of times.

Terryswork001.png