Anyone Else So Damn Broke, That You Can Only Afford Pb&j?

I've been out of work for the past 2.5 months and unemployment is going to run out soon, I feel your pain broham. All the companies I've interview for which are usually 2-3 per week are *planning on hiring* and I'm qualified for the job but they are just as uncertain about everything just like everyone else is that's scared to make a long term investment now. So, it's hard man... extremely hard. Unemployment is less than 1/3rd of what I was making monthly so I have to get my hussle on to stay a float. All of my cards are just about at their limit as well, shit is thick

Is that true after only that amount of time, cause I have an uncle and he has been on unemployment for almost 2 years, how I have no idea, I bet they made a mistake of something and are gonna make him pay it back, he also works construction for cash, so he is getting extra funds he shouldnt oh well though.

As for me I am doing ok right now, I finished my auto tech school a few months ago, working at a dealership, finishing up my ASE certifications, so money is ok right now, also PBJ and Ramen Noodles FTW.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yup, I'm in the same club. sick to death of pb&j....BUT, I have learned that if you toast the bread first it's like a completely different sandwich...much better than non toasted :)

HA!!!!

It's true...

2 days ago, for lunch I just made a quick pb&j sandwich and bounced out of the house.

For dinner, I was like.... :censored: nothing to eat.... decided to toast the bread BUT NO JELLY...

Luckily I have milk to go with the peanut butter sandwich..

yup, I'm in the same club. sick to death of pb&j....BUT, I have learned that if you toast the bread first it's like a completely different sandwich...much better than non toasted :)

Bro, you ain't shitin. Toasted is WAY BETTER. I got a bottle of strawberry jelly and JIF peanut butter (the best tasting peanut better, ya you know it, come on haters!) I'm set for about a week till the bread runs out.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Government block cheese that doesn't melt, stale bread, #10 can peanutbutter and block butter.

u win http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Living with your parents cause you're still in school FTMFW lol. If I had to pay for food I'd be screwed, all I gotta worry about is saving for audioz.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Chit man being broke is something I have become acustom to around here after loose my job 2 months ago. Right now I don't even have enough money to buy ramen noodles... i have some stocked up but since the water here in da city is fucked up I can't even cook them bishes. Cell bout to get cut off so now the jobs that I have applied for are unable to call me and there is no house phone.. If I go out and start robbin i take the chance of getting hit with a 20. Guess it's time to do what I gotta do. FML.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Chit man being broke is something I have become acustom to around here after loose my job 2 months ago. Right now I don't even have enough money to buy ramen noodles... i have some stocked up but since the water here in da city is fucked up I can't even cook them bishes. Cell bout to get cut off so now the jobs that I have applied for are unable to call me and there is no house phone.. If I go out and start robbin i take the chance of getting hit with a 20. Guess it's time to do what I gotta do. FML.

FAIL, that is all

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

2.5 months here as well. Just got my first UE check ever yesterday. Sucks. Good time to go back to school though.

sorry to hear that man...that sucks ass. make sure you file your UE when you do income tax...i didn't and IRS just sent me a letter last week...guess I learned the hard way

definatly not there,im sorry tho,ill buy you some pb and js tho if you want :P

x2. im fortunate to still have my job. I've been complaining that we got cut down to 40 hours...hell im glad to have 40 hours now that i think about it. hope yall get jobs soon

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived